Comey fired

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SMC View Post
    But... there is evidence of collusion, leaked evidence. Flynn was fired over it and the AG had to recuse from the investigation over it!!! And the drums of impeachment are beating very very loudly.

And yes Trump should have fired Comey jan 20th. But he didn't, he praised him instead. But now when it seems the investigation is gathering steam... he fires him.
    There's no steam, just a lot of hot air. The democrats delayed Trump's pick for Attorney General, he was confirmed around April 25th. He did his due diligence on Comey and recommended he be fired and he was.

Comment

Yeah he fired Flynn several days after he was told of his lies etc. And that too after firing Sally Yates who warned him about Flynn. So monkey business is OK as long as it dosent leak.

Imgaine we'd still have a possible Russian spy as the National Security Advisor if the news hadn't leaked!!!
      He's draining the swamp & filling it with Russians. Can't make this stuff up today Trump hosts Russian Foreign Minister Lavrov and Ambassador Kislyak at White House. Maybe he fired Comey because of the subpoena's issued ordering Flynn to turn over business documents & business partners.

Comment

Yes things are going to get interesting to say the least!!
        Regarding the various investigations against Clinton Obama and others..... hey the republicans have the house senate the presidency and the high court soon.....

Comment

Originally posted by stykshooter View Post
          He's draining the swamp & filling it with Russians. Can't make this stuff up today Trump hosts Russian Foreign Minister Lavrov and Ambassador Kislyak at White House. Maybe he fired Comey because of the subpoena's issued ordering Flynn to turn over business documents & business partners.
          Whatever! But I will say, at least the Russians are Christians. That in itself is a breath of fresh air.

Comment

Originally posted by Mertzon Man View Post
            There's no steam, just a lot of hot air. The democrats delayed Trump's pick for Attorney General, he was confirmed around April 25th. He did his due diligence on Comey and recommended he be fired and he was.
            While Comey was heading up an investigation he recused himself from after he was caught giving misleading testimony during his confirmation hearing on the matter that's being investigated now......... yeah right!

Comment

While Comey was heading up an investigation he recused himself from after he was caught giving misleading testimony during his confirmation hearing on the matter that's being investigated now......... yeah right!
              Why did Schumer say in November that he had lost all confidence in Comey and he was applauded at the re-investigation of Clinton, then squeals like a little brat when Trump fired him? Answer me this riddle.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                Why did Schumer say in November that he had lost all confidence in Comey and he was applauded at the re-investigation of Clinton, then squeals like a little brat when Trump fired him? Answer me this riddle.
                I don't know!! And honestly don't care. Maybe because in one case a politician chose to hide their communications like many of em do and another is colluding with an enemy to influence the most sacred of American institutions
                Last edited by SMC; 05-10-2017, 07:05 PM. Reason: ,

Comment

Yeah, but you gotta admit the timing was ironically atrocious...

Originally posted by Shane View Post
                  Comey has proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that he's a political hack. He should have been fired by Obama. He should have been fired by Trump on January 20th. I don't know what took Trump so long to fire the man, but I'm glad to see Comey gone. The investigation into all the Russian connection stuff will continue, but there isn't going to be much come of it. All of the liberal Obama administration holdovers in every part of the government, including the DOJ and FBI, have been doing everything they can to sabotage the Trump administration. If there was any evidence of some kind of collusion between Trump and the Russians it would have been leaked by now and they'd be beating the drums for impeachment already. I'm still not on the Trump train by any stretch, but the Russion BS is comical and getting old.

Comment

I don't know!! And honestly don't care. Maybe because in one case a politician chose to hide their communications like many of em do and another is colluding with an enemy to influence the most sacred of American institutions
                    Because it doesn't fit his agenda.........at the moment. AKA: Hipocracy.

Some things never change. I must admit though, I do love to hear y'all whine.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                      Hell, maybe that's exactly why he did it. Give them something to talk about.

Like has been mentioned before, the evidence, if any, didn't disappear with Comey being fired,but, but, but..........BS!

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                        Because it doesn't fit his agenda.........at the moment. AKA: Hipocracy.

Some things never change. I must admit though, I do love to hear y'all whine.
                        Some things do never change. Like having having a flimsy argument and resorting to calling someone a whiner. People like you are the reason why we can't have nice things.....like a political forum that doesn't get locked.

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
                          Some things do never change. Like having having a flimsy argument and resorting to calling someone a whiner. People like you are the reason why we can't have nice things.....like a political forum that doesn't get locked.
                          Get over your self righteous self. Let's hear your non-flimsy Russian argument.

Comment

Maybe you think this is flimsy, but Trump fired his NATIONAL SECURITY ADVISOR due to lies about Russian ties. I think that deserves a little investigating. Flynn was just subpoenaed so maybe he will shed some light on that situation.....or just plead the fifth.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                              Yep. I did. He should have fired him 3 1/2 months ago.

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
                                Maybe you think this is flimsy, but Trump fired his NATIONAL SECURITY ADVISOR due to lies about Russian ties. I think that deserves a little investigating. Flynn was just subpoenaed so maybe he will shed some light on that situation.....or just plead the fifth.
                                Correct! Trump fired him.

Comment

Working...
                                X