No announcement yet.

Megatron. A legend in the making

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wowsers. I think I'd quit my job and sleep in the blind until I had him on the ground

Comment

Get him down!

Comment

Looks like I have a new thread to follow. Great buck, looking forward to the story behind the harvest.

Comment

Nice deer!

Comment

Update October 11.

I have been getting a few pictures this past week.. All nocturnal but from 8:00-10:30 around our central 20 acre irrigated food plots. So this lets me know he is bedding close by. A few pics of him working a scrape. Our ranch has always been archery only but this year I am making an exception. Oklahoma muzzleloader opens the 24-nov 1. I think the chances to kill him increase substantially with gun in hand. In the past he has always been one of the first bucks seeking a hot doe. And the does are really hitting those green fields he is hanging around .

Here's a good recent pic on a scrape.

While I was up the past weekend I measured his left side shed from the previous year. It went 83 4/8" .

So guessing spread and other side he was 176-182" last season. That gives me a better idea on where he is at this year pertaining to score. Only one way to find out for sure though.

Last year again..

Comment

Any updates. I really want to see a ldp on this deer

Comment

You have the perfect script set up! Now it's time to write the ending! FINISH IT!!!!
                Make it happen bro!!

Comment

In for results! He changed so much from last year to this year....crossing fingers for ya!

Comment

Muzzleloader opens up Saturday am. With this huge rain event coming through I am betting Sunday will be a great movement day. I am heading up in the morning to check some new cameras I put out in some places he I saw him last season around this time.

Muzzleloader season goes until nov 1. I am gonna hunt 7 of the 9 days. In the past right around Halloween we start to see the mature bucks out looking . I feel like if I kill him this year it's going to be in the next 9 days.

Comment

He is fully prime. Looks like a cow with that brisket. I'd guess he'll decline next year if you can't connect with him. Lets see an LDP! Tuned in....

Comment

Megatron. A legend in the making

In!!

Comment

That is a magnificent buck and a true legend!!! Wish you the best of luck!!

Comment

hawse!!!

Comment

Good luck man. Can't wait to see the LDP'S!!!

Comment

Well if muzzleloader season opened yesterday he would be dead.

I got out early to check the big food plots I am hunting the rest of the weekend. I ended up walking up on him at 30 yards. He didn't spook, just turned and walked off.

I have seen a lot of big deer but nothing compared to him. He dwarfs the 170" I killed in '13.

I set up overlooking about 30 acres of food plots for the rest of the weekend. The bucks are starting to seek the does. My expectations are very high for the rest of the week.

Comment

Working...
                                X