Hunting Knox/Baylor/Haskell Counties

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hunting Knox/Baylor/Haskell Counties

Im looking at getting on a place and never hunted the area but from the looks of it, it's seems pretty close terrain wise to what I used to hunt in Throckmorton county. How's the hunting/deer herd out that way?

Also who all hunts out there from TBH? I currently hunt up near Childress and know a handful of good guys up that way, but pretty positive I'll be hunting down here come next season, would be nice to meet a few guys in the area in case of emergency or grab a beer sometime.

I hunt on the western edge of Haskell county. We have a good, healthy deer population. An excellent hog population. quail spotty, but great dove hunting is a benefit. where are you looking?

Comment

As our oil field pumper has told me numerous times. When your looking at a place to hunt. Make sure you pay close attention to the ground and animal tracks. If there are few you might have your doubts. If there are a lot of tracks there should be no doubts. He pumps in many different areas around our area. In some areas the leases come open frequently and some don't. Guess why.

Comment

No deer in Baylor. Don’t waste your time..

Comment

Originally posted by PROLINE19 View Post
          I hunt on the western edge of Haskell county. We have a good, healthy deer population. An excellent hog population. quail spotty, but great dove hunting is a benefit. where are you looking?
          Good deal, that's what I assumed. I'm looking just south Haskell

Comment

Working...
          X