No announcement yet.

CDC - Skirting the line of protection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the CDC and especially the WHO need to cleansed of the trash. WHO head needs shooting.

Comment

stop listening to china jees

Comment

I read a few places that scientists are saying the cloth masks do not prevent the virus at all. If this is true, why is the CDC recommended them, and further more, why are some places requiring that masks be worn? I hate being lied to, and even worse, I hate that I am being lied to about my safety. (I'm not too worried about the CV-19, but in general telling me something will protect me when they know it won't)

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
          I read somewhere a couple weeks ago (can't find it now) that ozone kills the stuff?

I've got a few masks, if they are gonna require that we wear them, I wonder if I could box them up with my ozone machine for a while to sanitize them...? I've heard ozone in a confined space isn't good for the body either, but it doesn't leave residue, or does it?
          We were given five mask and five parep bags . Number the mask and bags. at the end of day one put mask one in bag one. Next day wear mask 2, etc. At the end of day five there should be nothing living on mask one so you would start the process over.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
            I bought mine from the Texaco service station by my house. It was sitting on the counter right next to the lotto tickets and Altoids. It was small bottles, I bought 4.

I bet $100 that I could find some more tomorrow. Some of us are successful hunter/gatherers and some of us are internet posters.
            That wasn't hand sanitizer!

Comment

Originally posted by doright View Post
              We were given five mask and five parep bags . Number the mask and bags. at the end of day one put mask one in bag one. Next day wear mask 2, etc. At the end of day five there should be nothing living on mask one so you would start the process over.
              Wouldn't heat 170* kill anything on them. Just a couple minutes in that temp shouldn't damage them

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                I read somewhere a couple weeks ago (can't find it now) that ozone kills the stuff?

I've got a few masks, if they are gonna require that we wear them, I wonder if I could box them up with my ozone machine for a while to sanitize them...? I've heard ozone in a confined space isn't good for the body either, but it doesn't leave residue, or does it?
                Dale ozone is a very efficient oxidant and will kill viruses very easily. If you have an ozonics you can effectively sterilize surfaces in a room by running it in there and close the door to keep is contained and concentrated.
                Ozone has about a 45 second half life and once the unit is turned off the room can be quickly ready to use again after the door is opened and an air exchange takes place.

Gary

Comment

Yep, I rigged up a 12 volt power supply to my ozonics machine. It works like a champ. If we have to start using masks, I will rig mine up to a plastic container to put used masks in and cycle them through it.

Comment

I feel that it was always a lie that masks don't help. Simple logic tells me that a person who is ill and wearing a mask will not transmit the disease through spitting on others while he talks. It is possible that if one was spit on while wearing a mask, it wouldn't be effective. Of course, i am talking about the normal amount of moisture that escapes on your breath while talking, not the abhorrent act of spitting on purpose.

Comment

Working...
                    X