• Show
Clear All

It's still on daily.

Comment

Yep! Enjoyed it!

Comment

I just heard a bugle...………..

Comment

Yep, had Ernest Borgnine as the wagon boss Forrest Tucker and Shep Wolly. Shep Wolly later starred in Rawhide with the young Clint Eastwood... My favorite was Wanted: Dead or Alive... Josh Randall... (Steve McQueen)...

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
            Yep, had Ernest Borgnine as the wagon boss Forrest Tucker and Shep Wolly. Shep Wolly later starred in Rawhide with the young Clint Eastwood... My favorite was Wanted: Dead or Alive... Josh Randall... (Steve McQueen)...
            I must have missed that episode.

Comment

Yes Sir, I even had a toy wagon pulled by the mule team.
              Adios,
              Gary

Comment

Originally posted by Geezy Rider View Post
                Dang straight I remember it. One of my favorites growing up. Hosted by Ronald Reagan and Dale Robertson as well as others.
                As Told The Old Ranger.

Season 1 Episode 1

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m70yWelM3WE"]Death Valley Days S1E1 How Death Valley Got Its Name - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Walker View Post
                  I must have missed that episode.

You know, after I posted and you put this post up, I got to thinking, I was getting DVD and Wagon Train mixed up so I did a search on DVD cast and crew... MAN a lot of folks played in that show!! Here's a link the gives everyone who ever played in it!! It's quite extensive and everyone I mentioned did play in the series except Ernest Borgnine. And I'm thinking I was getting him mixed up with Forrest Tucker the wagon boss on Wagon Train. This is a cool thing to scroll thru and see all the folks who played in at least one episode!!
                  Jamie Farr!!! (Klinger on MASH)

Death Valley Days (TV Series 1952–1970) cast and crew credits, including actors, actresses, directors, writers and more.

Comment

You know, after I posted and you put this post up, I got to thinking, I was getting DVD and Wagon Train mixed up so I did a search on DVD cast and crew... MAN a lot of folks played in that show!! Here's a link the gives everyone who ever played in it!! It's quite extensive and everyone I mentioned did play in the series except Ernest Borgnine. And I'm thinking I was getting him mixed up with Forrest Tucker the wagon boss on Wagon Train. This is a cool thing to scroll thru and see all the folks who played in at least one episode!!

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0044259/fullcredits
                    Dang!! That's a lot of folks over the years.

Comment

I still watch it on satellite when I am at my deer camp.

Comment

Yup. And Rawhide, The Rifleman, High Chaparral, Paladan, Jungle Jim to name a few. Dang how could I have forgotten Bonanza, and Gunsmoke!

Comment

Got dang they had real TV way back then? I figured they just drew it on paper and flipped the corner to animate it... Or flip the slide projector real fast..

Comment

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0044259/fullcredits
                            I thought that was Ward Bond that was wagon boss on Wagon Train.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                              Got dang they had real TV way back then? I figured they just drew it on paper and flipped the corner to animate it... Or flip the slide projector real fast..

Comment

Working...
                              X