No announcement yet.

Awesome TPW hunt this week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That’s one I’ve been putting in for a long time now and still waiting for my turn. Congrats on getting it your first year. Awesome hunt and pics. Enjoy that meat!

Comment

Leave us some! JK.

Going down with my BIL in December for the Antlerless hunt. I guess the flooding didn't mess up hunting too bad.

Comment

this was the south llano river hunt?

Comment

Wow, congrats, and with no points!

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
            this was the south llano river hunt?

Yes sir

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by mudmauler View Post
              Yes sir

dang it. Think I have 7 points for that hunt. Ive been to the park but never hunted it. Nice area!

Comment

No points. First time applying to the hunt. I’ll never forget it.

that's awesome, looks like it was a great hunt. I think I have 6 or so points for that one

Comment

First time hunting Llano state park and had a blast. Warden and staff were great hosts and plenty of game to be had. Some larger axis were seen by some of the other hunters but I put down a spike and another decent rack buck but never saw anything bigger. In total I ended with 3 does and 2 bucks. The last morning I gave a couple packs a pass because I told myself I wasn’t going to fire unless it was larger than the buck I already had. Saw some banded turkeys that kept me entertained and had whitetail all around me pretty much every shoot. Really wish I had the green light for whitetail, I saw some really nice shooters!

I’m assuming you were at 33. Was the blind by the road?

Comment

Working...
                  X