No announcement yet.

Hotel room advice needed - Laredo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Call the La Qunita's and ask if they are interior or exterior. Some of there older ones are exterior doors only, just in case you care. I stayed in a La Quinta in Laredo but it was about 4 years ago so I don't remember which.

Comment

We went to Laredo this Saturday to view a lease. It was East of town off 359 so we ate at La Fogata. They had the best beef fajita meat I have ever eaten. And I eat a lot of Mexican food!

Comment

Family garden & inn has always treated me right

Comment

I've stayed at the Holiday Inn Express on Loop 20 (Bob Bullock) at least 20 times in the last 5 years. I have never had any problem.

Comment

Thank y'all for all the feedback!!

Comment

eat at Palenque Grill on the northeast side...outstanding!

Comment

The LQ on 35 is outdoor. It used to be bad but they cleaned that part of town up. The LQ on Bullock is newer and Indoor.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

I’ll be your huckleberry

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                  Palenque Grill is right by that La Quinta. Good food.

Somebody quote me so he can see this. Maybe it can start the road to him taking me off his ignore list. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                  Hahaha

Comment

Booked at the La Quinta by the airport... Looking forward to some good eats too!!

Thanks again for all the good feedback! ...even you BoB...

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                      Hey gang,
                      My self and three hunting buddies will be in Laredo area this coming weekend. I need to get some hotel rooms for Friday night... Those familiar with the area, have any recommendations? Don't need fancy... Just gonna sleep... get up Saturday morning and look at a ranch...

Any good spots for supper (on the US side o tha river) recommendations would be appreciated too.
                      Many thanks!
                      You need a new lease Slick. You've been awful grouchy since you lost your last one. Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by zztex View Post
                        You need a new lease Slick. You've been awful grouchy since you lost your last one. Good luck!
                        Well.... that ain't exactly what my bride says, but what does she know!!

You know, about needin' a new one... the grouchy part, I just tole her that comes with my age... trouble is, she still young enough to argue with me!!

Comment

Good choice, Palenque Grill, and Eduardos are within walking distance from your Hotel.

Comment

Palenque grill

Comment

... so anybody ever eat at the Palenque Grill?? ... what kind of food do they serve and your favorite dish??
                              Thanks y'all!

Comment

They have a parilla for 2 or more that has fajita, shrimp, and sausage that is dang good. For something less expensive, more of a dive, and super delish go through chalu burger on Saunders and get the desabrada mini tacos...can't go wrong either way.

Comment

Working...
                                X