Citi bank is making restrictions on gun purchases

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Citi bank is making restrictions on gun purchases

The #1 Independent news service in the world, battling globalism and promoting a pro-human future worldwide. Infowars is Tomorrow's News Today.

I usually don't read infowars but here is a link that includes a letter from the President of CITI.

In my opinion - this is nuts!

I am not sure how many people have a credit card that are not 21 years old. But there are plenty that are over 21 and want to purchase "high capacity" magazines. (8 rounds or more)

Feeling disgusted...

nuts

Comment

Citi bank is owned buy that prince in Saudi that help fund 9-11.

Comment

Got a number or email? Let's tell them what we think

Comment

I would find a different BANK!! Inching their way more and more to %#&%#@(*^%$!

Comment

It will be interesting to see how the bank defends itself against providing services to law abiding customers. If a bakery can get crucified for refusing services based on personal beliefs, why wouldn't a bank alao be subjected to such scrutiny?

Comment

Originally posted by kumathebear View Post
              I would find a different BANK!! Inching their way more and more to %#&%#@(*^%$!
              I would find a credit union; they are owned by their depositors.

cricman

Comment

Hmmmmm.........

Comment

Screw that company I refuse to do business with them since they screwed me as a young college kid.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Not a client here at this time, and certainly not one in the future.

Comment

High capacity = 8 rounds or more? Makes me sick!

Comment

I’ve owned an Exxon gas card for almost 10 years—one of my longest histories with a credit company. The card is through Citi.

Cancelling it tonight! I use that card every time I fill up. I don’t pay interest as I pay it off but nonetheless they are losing a customer!

Comment

Hope the go broke...

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Just called and cancelled the Exxon card. Member since 2010. The representative didn’t sound surprised—I guess she’s had that conversation a few times today.

They are gonna miss my 815 credit score!

Comment

Sounds like they are forcing the stores that use their card not that your card won't work to buy them. So like field and stream their store card is sponsored by citi.

I wonder if bass pro uses them too.

Comment

Working...
                              X