• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dang it was hot again early.

Comment

How's the spots storm?

Comment

I know some of y'all want to come get some baked goods meridian ace hardware, come help us send these kids to The Promise

Comment

Wish I was in texas right now or I would ender.

Comment

Originally posted by justindfw View Post
            How's the spots storm?
            I've got some action and seen 9 going in.

Comment

Thank you, Mike.

It means the world to us to have such good friends.

Comment

Really hoping things cool down a bit before next Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by Buckshot-73 View Post
                  Thank you, Mike.

It means the world to us to have such good friends.
                  And vise-a vers-a.

Comment

Finding a campsite for this coming weekend is going to be hard.

Comment

Storm, as big as that RV is, you can camp anywhere . And with as much parking space as there is at each entrance, I'm sure nobody will mind you parking it there while you hunt.

(#I might, or might not have, camped in an Albertson's parking lot.)

Comment

Last Friday they were cleaning up the boat ramp at Kimbal. Looks like they have it about ready to open but I don't know if they will by this coming week end.
                        Getting a pretty good rain this morning.

Comment

Yes on the good rain! Lake has come up 3" in the last 24 hours. Course Grandbury and PK are releasing small amount of water too.

Comment

It may be chisholm trails where I camp I went and got my generator n tent just in case. The RV would be nice but I rather have a full service campsite than run the gen on it.

Comment

Anyone camp at Morgan Lakeside Park, or Steel Creek Park? From what I read, it is primitivism camping. I can get by without the electricity, just need a place to park the camper for the weekend. I talked with COE Office on Friday, they said Kimball Bend was not going to be opened up by Oct1s, might be sometime next year. 😕

Comment

Steele creek isn't bad but it fills up fast. It's first come first serve so if you want a spot for this weekend you better show up early. There's also a lot of (for lack of a better word) trash that goes there so make sure you keep your stuff locked up.

Comment

Working...
                                X