Official Davy Crockett 2016-17 national forest hunting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
    Heres a couple of DCNF deer. keep in mind these pics were taken over a month ago by a guy I know. Wonder what they look like now????
    I bet they look like you need to shoot them.

Comment

Heres a couple of DCNF deer. keep in mind these pics were taken over a month ago by a guy I know. Wonder what they look like now????
      It may be my imagination, but the deer in the back (2nd pic) looks to be hard horned.

Comment

Uhhh..that's a doe I believe. It's like that early morning buck fever we get when you start to grow horns on all the trees. I can't wait for that!

Comment

Originally posted by treehound View Post
          Uhhh..that's a doe I believe. It's like that early morning buck fever we get when you start to grow horns on all the trees. I can't wait for that!
          Negative.

Comment

Originally posted by Xrod View Post
            Negative.
            I'm with you! Looks like a hard horned buck as well

Comment

Hi, that’s really cool.

Comment

Well it can't be a hard horn this time of year, but I agree that bucks should be together right now who knows maybe we can get a zoomed in pick from the original poster

Comment

That tree looks like an old rub, I know a spot where year after year bucks seems to rub that same tree. Just curious if that's the same situation

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Xrod View Post
                    It may be my imagination, but the deer in the back (2nd pic) looks to be hard horned.
                    I think he is a wide 8pt with skinny mass. Not hard horned though but he does look like that in the pic. That was July 10th. Not my pica though so im not 100% which buck he is.
                    Last edited by GarGuy; 08-12-2016, 08:23 AM.

Comment

might be time to drop the lease and find my orange!

Comment

Originally posted by Jaker View Post
                        might be time to drop the lease and find my orange!
                        You and a thousand other people LOL

Comment

Wont be long till hard horn pics. i had one this morning that has a couple points shining white. of course he has about 23 more points to polish so he may be getting a head start.

Comment

Looking pretty good this year...did drive through sunday evening after the rain and a little walking seen 26 deer 10 walking the rest driving. wish they would stay orange year around sure are easier to spot.

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

He's got quite a few pictures of him. Says it's in Kentucky

Comment

Working...
                                X