Total archery challenge trad course

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Total archery challenge trad course

I helped set up a traditional course for total archery challenge at the natural bridge caverns ranch today! Great venue, lots and loooots of targets to choose from. The trad course is set up to be a little trashy, but the average distance is 12-25yds. Be sure to come check out the course! The mountain ops course is set up pretty sweet too! Much
    Longer shots, but trad folks can shoot closer if they so desire! Come out and fling some arrows!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

By trashy I mean that there are brush obstacles that limit your field of view. I shot it and made sure it was all possible for both left and right handed shooters!

Comment

Comment

Sounds like fun!!

Comment

Where and when is this?

Comment

Natural bridge caverns in San Antonio tx
            This weekend. Starting Friday to Sunday

Comment

Originally posted by Cwag View Post
              Natural bridge caverns in San Antonio tx
              This weekend. Starting Friday to Sunday

Should be good fun. I'm going Friday/Saturday with my buddy Mike and my daughter. Supposed to be a kid's course with Dino and zombie targets.

Comment

I had no idea there was a trad course. This is my back yard, so I'd hate to miss this one. Any idea how many targets the trad course has?

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Meloni View Post
                  I had no idea there was a trad course. This is my back yard, so I'd hate to miss this one. Any idea how many targets the trad course has?

I had better know, I set up the course along with another great guy by the name of frank.
                  25 targets Ron. There are another 25-30 in the practice range
                  There is a total of 120 targets between all the courses.
                  I highly recommend trying out the mountain ops course as well as the trad course. It traverses the side of a cliff and it is really beautiful up there!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Sounds like a great time and well planned realistic courses.

Comment

Its a fun shoot, it's better this year I'm sure for the trad guys

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BowBuddy View Post
                        Its a fun shoot, it's better this year I'm sure for the trad guys

Shot the trad course twice yesterday, 25 targets. Very nice targets at acceptable ranges. Weather was great, but my shooting was not. Need more tuning with my Tradtech Trident ILF. Great time though. Taking my daughter today.

Todd

Comment

Originally posted by twillgo View Post
                          Shot the trad course twice yesterday, 25 targets. Very nice targets at acceptable ranges. Weather was great, but my shooting was not. Need more tuning with my Tradtech Trident ILF. Great time though. Taking my daughter today.

Todd

Did you shoot from the candy stripe trad stakes?
                          Some of those shots from the compound stakes are a tad far lol

Comment

Why are all the good shoots so dadgum far away?!?!? I'd love to go to some of these

Comment

Really this is a way better compound shoot than a trad shoot

Comment

Working...
                              X