Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suing BLM

What are your guys opinions on this?

A lawsuit accuses Black Lives Matter and five of the movement's leaders of inciting violence that led to a gunman's deadly ambush of law enforcement officers in Baton Rouge last summer.

I like it in principle, but really it's probably just a legal ploy to sue as many pockets as possible, one of them will have $ in it

Comment

Between legal actions and the IRS most of these fringe groups get gutted!

Comment

Judging from the extreme over reach in that Department the last couple of decades, I would be content with disbanding it entirely and paying reparations to those directly affected.

Comment

I think its a great idea and many more officers and families have a case as well.
          Even if you cant get blood from that turnip at least you can cost them some money in lawyer fees. To incite violence should cost you something

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
            I think its a great idea and many more officers and families have a case as well.
            Even if you cant get blood from that turnip at least you can cost them some money in lawyer fees. To incite violence should cost you something
            Thats the way I saw it as well. But then does that lead to the slippery slope on
            those who incite violence and the definition of incite?

Comment

an Austin PD officer did it a few years back after being in a shooting and won

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                Thats the way I saw it as well. But then does that lead to the slippery slope on
                those who incite violence and the definition of incite?
                I think the definition of incite could be leading protest with protest with
                Pigs in a blanket
                F the police-kill the police
                Leave it up to a jury to decide.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                  Between legal actions and the IRS most of these fringe groups get gutted!
                  I too would be willing to wager their books will likely be their undoing...a lot of these fringe groups leaders feed off any sick opportune time to line their pockets over vs. actually supporting the true underlying message they proclaim to instill to their members.

Comment

They raised a nice little chunk of change. A lot of it was probably our tax dollars during the past administration.

For all its talk of being a street uprising, Black Lives Matter is increasingly awash in cash, raking in pledges of more than $100 million from liberal foundations and others eager to contribute to what has become the grant-making cause du jour.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                      I too would be willing to wager their books will likely be their undoing...a lot of these fringe groups leaders feed off any sick opportune time to line their pockets over vs. actually supporting the true underlying message they proclaim to instill to their members.
                      At the heart of any movement is a greedy mastermind who will exploit the "true believers" to enrich himself.

Rule #1, follow the $

Comment

Working...
                      X