No announcement yet.

anyone here shoot obsession bows?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I do , made the swap from Hoyt a few years ago.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DFWfirefighter View Post
      mudslinger, how did you like all the shops you visited? On Target archery in Canton texas is amazing and i would like to visit cinnamon creek sometime in north ftw. all star in dallas is good if you want to just shoot a few arrows at 20 yards but they are more of a boat shop than bow shop
      Did not go to On Target in Canton but to an individual that had 2 High Country bows I wanted to shoot. I have met the owner of On Target and he is a nice guy. I hsd already shot all the models On Target had so after I spent the night in Canton I heade to CCR. Ended up buying my Obsession from Ft Grard but the no longer carry them. Cinnamon Creek is the dealer now. A ton of bows and knowledgeable guys at CCR.
      Alvarado Archery was very nice and the people there were very friendly and helpful.
      Ft Grard is nice and a huge place and the owner set my bow up and was bery helpful. First shot thru paper after he set the bow up was a bullet hole and my bh's hit where my field points do.
      Last edited by Mudslinger; 02-08-2017, 10:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by KC Huntin View Post
        Wish there was a dealer down here. I emailed Obsession a while back to ask them if they were looking at more dealers...

Yeah nothing...
        Just sent you a pm

Comment

Should have mine ordered in a couple months. Just saving up

Comment

I love mine so much I took a picture with it!
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by DFWfirefighter View Post
              mudslinger, how did you like all the shops you visited? On Target archery in Canton texas is amazing and i would like to visit cinnamon creek sometime in north ftw. all star in dallas is good if you want to just shoot a few arrows at 20 yards but they are more of a boat shop than bow shop
              CCR is definitely worth a visit or a monthly trip but they dont carry obsession or xpedition as far as I am aware of.

Outdoor Pro shop in Garland is now owned or co-owned by Joshua Brown that ran Collin County Archery out of his shop in Princeton. Extremely knowledgeable guy and awesome to deal with, he is a dealer for Both obession and Xpedition, looking forward to see how they transform the new shop, I believe they are expanding their indoor range and would be interested to see how big they get, seeing as how that shop has continuously been a top 100 mathews dealer for years.

Wish them the best!

Comment

Originally posted by ultralite09 View Post
                CCR is definitely worth a visit or a monthly trip but they dont carry obsession or xpedition as far as I am aware of.

Outdoor Pro shop in Garland is now owned or co-owned by Joshua Brown that ran Collin County Archery out of his shop in Princeton. Extremely knowledgeable guy and awesome to deal with, he is a dealer for Both obession and Xpedition, looking forward to see how they transform the new shop, I believe they are expanding their indoor range and would be interested to see how big they get, seeing as how that shop has continuously been a top 100 mathews dealer for years.

Wish them the best!
                That is who I am ordering my defcon m7z from

Comment

never regretted getting rid of Hoyt,, i like everything about obsession better!

Comment

"CCR is definitely worth a visit or a monthly trip but they dont carry obsession or xpedition as far as I am aware of."

FND told me a while back that Ft. Grard dropped Obsession because the owner got pizzed at something that Obsession did at a show so CCR picked the brand up.

Comment

anyone here shoot obsession bows?

Originally posted by ultralite09 View Post
                      Theres a handful of guys that pimp obsession/xpedition bows and I bet you they will also recommend black eagle arrows theyll chime in here shortly

Ive shot the DEFCONm7 and liked it due to the speed but I preferred the smoothness on my E35, only thing that made it an easy decision was the price I got the Elite for

Those are dirty words round here. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

I allegedly owned some. Allegedly I love em. Allegedly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      Last edited by JW; 02-08-2017, 02:58 PM.

Comment

Heard the KS Edition comes with a 4 pack of guyliner.

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
                          "CCR is definitely worth a visit or a monthly trip but they dont carry obsession or xpedition as far as I am aware of."

FND told me a while back that Ft. Grard dropped Obsession because the owner got pizzed at something that Obsession did at a show so CCR picked the brand up.
                          Good to know! Now I have to add the new obsessions to my list of bows to demo when I'm out there again. Dang it

Comment

2015 60lb Evolution, like it ok but haven't shot it enough to really get used to it. Got a smoking deal on it from a local tournament archer. Very reminiscent of my older Elite bows, I guess as it should be.

Stu

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                              Heard the KS Edition comes with a 4 pack of guyliner.

He can wear all the manscara he wants as long as he keeps turning out technology and not owning a company.

Comment

Originally posted by Ragin' View Post
                                He can wear all the manscara he wants as long as he keeps turning out technology and not owning a company.

Sorry....forgot the
                                It was just a joke

Comment

Working...
                                X