Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gimmick

Comment

Bought one for our Jack Russell too. Not much help...she would fight a tiger in a closet, but gun shots or fireworks pretty much any loud noises and she shakes really bad. We give her one whole Benadryl when bad weather comes and the same for fireworks. We talked to the vet and he said that was ok.

Comment

Originally posted by TexaRican View Post
        Why wouldn’t a $3 ace bandage work?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It would.

Comment

I have one, it was a gift. I thought it was a gimmick, but I believe it does help my heeler a little bit. That and putting her dog bed in the closet with the door almost shut.

Comment

Just above better than nothing. Shirt - pills - go lay down..................

Comment

The wife bought them for our dogs last night. I’m kinda surprised how well they worked!!

Comment

Wife bought one for our bull mastiff.. no worky... she takes Xanax when it rains... she goes ape ****.. pants, drools, just plain freaks out..

Comment

Originally posted by TexaRican View Post
                  Why wouldn’t a $3 ace bandage work?

My wife would wrap up are boxer and it calmed her down immediately.

Comment

Originally posted by GA Bowhunter View Post
                    They don't work for one of my wife's Dobermans. She still puts it on her. We have t storms right now.

3 out of 4 of our Dobermans are(were for two, they are dead) are scared of gunshots, thunder, fireworks, ect.
                    Pic my wife texted me from the basement last night. That is Sophie wearing the emperor's new clothes.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                    X