Rosanne

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Charles View Post
    I thought it was funny. I particularly like the prayer she said at the dinner table.

Same here. The live audience didn’t like it so much, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Outlaw_6 View Post
      Didn’t watch the original version and haven’t seen anything to make me interested in the current one.
      Same here! Not my type of show but it was huge back then. 18 million watched and it got rave reviews........even on FOX today!
      Originally posted by pilar View Post
      If it has a laugh track to try and induce laughter I am probably not interested in watching
      I am a curb your enthusiasm fan though
      Larry David is just CRAZY...........lmao!!!!
      Originally posted by CrookedArrow View Post
      Best Trump supporter out there. Some of you could learn from her
      That seems to be what the press is saying also. I don't know if it is to gain followers or does it geaux back to what she said to Jimmy Kimmel......which was SPOT ON!

Comment

Originally posted by BlackHogDown View Post
        I gained some respect for her after she ripped into Kimmel regarding the recent election.

Did not see the show though.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...out-trump.html
        Guess they left that part out of the attached video

Comment

I watched it last night, my understanding is that it was the second episode? It had me rolling.

Comment

It was good enough to watch again

Comment

I have NOT forgotten her rendition of the National Anthem year's past...wrote her off then and still WRITTEN OFF! Disgusting human being in my book!!!!

Comment

never watched it before and will not watch it now,,,,

Comment

I wasn’t going to watch but the wife wanted to so we did. Not as bad as I thought it would be and not as good as I hoped it would be. I’ll give it a B/B-.
                  Did like the right Rosanne vs. her left sister. Reminded me of FB...

The boy in drag was a drag. Pardon the pun

Comment

Originally posted by kumathebear View Post
                    I have NOT forgotten her rendition of the National Anthem year's past...wrote her off then and still WRITTEN OFF! Disgusting human being in my book!!!!
                    She’s a comedian and was trying to be funny. Kinda didn’t work as well as she thought it would...

Comment

Great show! My wife and I laughed a lot at both episodes. Reminded me of my childhood watching that show last night.

Comment

We watched and it was ok, definitely different than most new stuff on TV.

Comment

Heck I found it to be a breath of fresh air. It’s as RIGHT as any darn thing on the tube nowadays that’s for sure. She takes a lot of shots at the left...which is obviously a change since most of the network shows and their cronies cater to the liberals. The lack of political diversity in Hollywood is astonishing.

I liked it before and I’ll watch it again. Bottom line...it’s funny and I guess I don’t get that worked up over a tv show.

Comment

I loved it.

Comment

It was groundbreaking in the 80's and was again. Very few shows depict what working folk do for a living and how the real life struggles go. All in the Family is still the best at showing that. Just so you know, the "Hollywood" types were floored by the ratings it received, just reinforces how out of touch the limo liberals are. It was the highest rated sitcom in the last 3.5 years. ABC has already ordered a second season and are thinking about a Tim Allen reboot of Home Improvement or Last Man Standing.

Comment

Originally posted by kch73 View Post
                                It was groundbreaking in the 80's and was again. Very few shows depict what working folk do for a living and how the real life struggles go. All in the Family is still the best at showing that. Just so you know, the "Hollywood" types were floored by the ratings it received, just reinforces how out of touch the limo liberals are. It was the highest rated sitcom in the last 3.5 years. ABC has already ordered a second season and are thinking about a Tim Allen reboot of Home Improvement or Last Man Standing.
                                Count me IN!

Comment

Working...
                                X