X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alright got the rear end done... It's starting to come together

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

my wifes boss just gave us a golf cart. Gotta go pick it up and start upgrading. Lots of good things posted here.

Comment

I'm wanting to get a 48 volt to use around town and at the lease. Whenever we get some rain our lease stays kinda muddy how do they perform in the mud and sand?

Comment

Here is where I am on my EZGO TXT Gas cart at the moment. It's a 2005 model. I got it for $1,500. So far I've put a 6" Jake's lift kit on it with 22" tires, and 12" Black Tremor Rims. The lift kit and rims cost me $789. I've taken the roof, bed, and front bumper rail off at the moment. I took it in to Central Texas Truck Coatings for a paint job. I wanted it to have the rugged look and practicality of driving out in West Texas. I figured the spray in bed liner look would hide any scratched the body already had as well. I went with a charcoal color with metallic flake in the paint/liner and it looks awesome in the sun. The paint job cost me $327 after tax. I decided to take the tan roof, along with all the roof rails, bed, and other parts back to have done the same as the body. This is costing me another $240. I should have the parts back this Wednesday and will put everything back together. Toby at Central Texas Truck Coatings really did a great job on the paint job.

Next on the list is installing a light kit, changing the seat covers out and putting in grey, tinted windshield, and front grill guard.

I ended up getting a 10'x6.4' trailer and it fits with enough room to load my Yeti coolers in the back.

Comment

Any good tips on how you tie them down to the trailer? I've been using ratchet straps and it's a pain fishing the hook through the front suspension each time I move it.

I have an EZ-GO Expresss S4 and there are no good tie down points on it. Curious what others are doing.

Comment

Show off your golf cart mods

I use a 15' long 2000# ratchet strap and go right up against the body behind the gas and brake pedal, penning front tires against the trailer

Comment

Originally posted by Sparkles View Post
                I use a 15' long 2000# ratchet strap and go right up against the body behind the gas and brake pedal, penning front tires against the trailer

This.

If you have to back it on because your trailer isn't long enough don't forget to strap your seat and windshield.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Comment

updates to my cart.

Comment

Before

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5552.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	81.9 KB
ID:	24465897

After

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6085.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	119.8 KB
ID:	24465898

Comment

I have an EZGO with a gas motor that needs rebuilding... Can any of you recommend anyone? Preferably in San Antonio

Comment

Originally posted by Chasing_bone View Post
                        Before

[ATTACH]818330[/ATTACH]

After

[ATTACH]818331[/ATTACH]

Looks good. What light bar is that?

Comment

Originally posted by TxTyler View Post
                          Looks good. What light bar is that?

Extreme LED 30" double row. It is super bright. There is a thread on here if you search it. Chad will help you out with what you need. Here is a video of the red lights and light bar. I use the reds to sneak around.

Sorry, we couldn’t find that page

Comment

thread revival. Just got a 2014 club car gas precedent yesterday. About to start the upgrades. Its bone stock. Messed with the rev limiter last night trying to get a little more speed.........wish i wouldn't have. Ill spend this evening trying to get it back to normal.

Comment

Will be going to Beaumont to buy a cart here sometime in the next few weeks and finally convinced my FIL to put a lift on his

Comment

Here's mine. It came with a lift. I added fender flares, grill guard, new backseat, and LED front light.

Comment

Working...
                                X