Hawaii wants to repeal the 2nd Amendment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hawaii wants to repeal the 2nd Amendment

The state house and Senate has submitted a resolution to the US CONGRESS proposing an amendment to the constitution regarding the second amendment as well as repealing it.

One good Tsunami could fix all that

Comment

Bye Felicia.

Comment

This will go nowhere fast...

Comment

“No one wants to take your guns”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post

Of course not. Like your plan, keep your plan. Just more nonsense

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
              One good Tsunami could fix all that

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post

well you know; they don't want to take the ones that they approve of.

you can have all the Red Riders you want as long as you don't shoot your eye out.

anything that sends a bullet down range; now that's another story.

Comment

Maybe we should revoke their statehood?

Asking for China

Comment

Well, while in %100 disagree with the idea, at least it looks like they are trying to do it Constitutionally, instead of circumventing it. I didn't read the article, just going by the op, so i could be wrong

Comment

Originally posted by RJH1 View Post
                      Well, while in %100 disagree with the idea, at least it looks like they are trying to do it Constitutionally, instead of circumventing it. I didn't read the article, just going by the op, so i could be wrong
                      We won't even have to worry about it because after AOC and the DemoKrauts get rid of fossil fuel energy, airplanes, and ships, that little rock island will just dry up and wither away, maybe even return to the ocean... We'll be back to 49 states by then... or 57 if the other "freshman" congresswoman gets her way... Either way, Hawaii won't be around long enough to see any of it...

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                        We won't even have to worry about it because after AOC and the DemoKrauts get rid of fossil fuel energy, airplanes, and ships, that little rock island will just dry up and wither away, maybe even return to the ocean... We'll be back to 49 states by then... or 57 if the other "freshman" congresswoman gets her way... Either way, Hawaii won't be around long enough to see any of it...
                        Easy fix, just don’t allow guns on the train to get there... heh

Comment

Working...
                        X