No announcement yet.

Night Vision hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got the NiteSite in today. I'll get it out of the box here in a bit and post up some pics.

Comment

I at least got the box opened....

Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1404960875370.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	29.4 KB
ID:	24314576
      Last edited by Blue Tick; 07-09-2014, 08:56 PM.

Comment

here is a couple hogs
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by hogbuster View Post
          here is a couple hogs
          What are you using here?

Comment

ordered my Photon today from Jason, cant tell you how happy I am with his service. And I cant wait to get out and shoot it.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Tick View Post
              What are you using here?
              Seriously. We need details, man. How far away is that?

Comment

Originally posted by r_u_sharp_2 View Post
                Chuy... Have you tried partnering it with a kill light vs the it? I have a green light already at my feeder and think that should be good.
                Not yet, but i did take a test run with a flash light . Def makes a difference. I prefer to take em withoute knowing though. Maybe next time

Comment

Well as stated I ordered my Photon Thursday and it came in yesterday BUT...it was signature required and I was gone from the house with my boys swimming. Now I have no finger nails left cause I REALLY wanted to mount this on my gun and look at it last night. One more day and I will be in the pig slaying business at night.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1405262715.247664.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	245.2 KB
ID:	24314970

Got a rail for my 300 BLK finally and the photon has a permanent home finally.

Comment

Scored a fox with my photon last night waiting on some pigs.

Comment

Sweet!

Comment

Offroadodge I hate that you missed the shipment! The signature required is something that USPS and UPS have both started selectively doing and it's so frustrating. I talked to the Post Office about it and they claim they've always done it to any package with insurance over $199 but I know for a fact they don't always do it, even now. Maybe some carriers just leave it because they don't want to mess with taking the package back? UPS told me that it's basically up to their delivery man whether to leave it or take it back. It's a pain either way and I'm sorry you didn't get it before the weekend.

I'm sold out of Photons but my new shipment should be here Monday or Tuesday and I've already got 1-2 already sold. Sightmark said they only got around 50 Photons in this month, so I was glad to get even part of my order filled.

Comment

its all Good Jason, I was like a little kid all day around my brothers pool thinking about it. And on the ride home with the boys I couldn't wait to get home to unwrap my NEW toy...then once home and open front door WHA WHA WHA signature required notice...I cant believe that I ordered it on Thursday morning and it was here on Saturday...REALY awesome customer service and shipping. I wish more companies would do the same.

Comment

What about during the day? How's the photon look in daylight? I don't want a designated Night Hunting gun. Then I'd have to tote two rifles to the blind.

Anybody have pics through the scope in the daylight?

Comment

Originally posted by Coach W View Post
                                What about during the day? How's the photon look in daylight? I don't want a designated Night Hunting gun. Then I'd have to tote two rifles to the blind.

Anybody have pics through the scope in the daylight?
                                ORRRRRRRR you could throw some quick detach mounts on your photon and another one of your Leupold's (you Leupold lover). Then all you'd have to do is replace the scope with your photon when nightfall comes

Comment

Working...
                                X