No announcement yet.

Macie :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning, Miss Macie. It's Friday for me, so have yourself a great weekend!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Hey Macie, it's practice Friday again. We're getting close to Nanza weekend. Hope you can make it and we'll get to see you and visit with Mom & Dad!

Have a great Thursday.

God Bless the Gardner's!!!

Comment

My dearest baby girl (not so little anymore) it has been far too long! We want to let you and your beautiful family know you are always in our thoughts and prayers. Can’t wait to see y’all again!!!

Michael

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good night Macie.

Comment

Happy Friday beautiful Macie, may your weekend be a great one.

Comment

It's Friday, Macie! I hope you and your family have a great weekend.

Comment

Macie, praying that you're having a great Monday!!

Brian hope all is well with the family.

God Bless the Gardner's.

Comment

Good morning Macie gal, hope y'all faired well through the storm!

Comment

We just lots of rain and some lightning. Found out the grandson is not as big a fan of thunderstorms as I am. Lol. I did manage to take him and Macie out on the front porch for about 10 mins and watch it rain and listen to the thunder yesterday afternoon.

Hope everyone has a wonderful Good Friday and Happy Easter. Harley is on her way home as we speak. Looking forward to a full house. Even bringing her boyfriend home for the first time. Don’t worry Tyler and I will make dang sure he fits the bill! Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by brianlg31 View Post
                      Hope everyone has a wonderful Good Friday and Happy Easter. Harley is on her way home as we speak. Looking forward to a full house. Even bringing her boyfriend home for the first time. Don’t worry Tyler and I will make dang sure he fits the bill! Lol.

Happy Easter to Y'all too Brian! Take Care!

Comment

We just lots of rain and some lightning. Found out the grandson is not as big a fan of thunderstorms as I am. Lol. I did manage to take him and Macie out on the front porch for about 10 mins and watch it rain and listen to the thunder yesterday afternoon.

Happy Easter to you and yours Brian, give Macie a kiss for us.

And tell that young man Harley has too many uncles coast to coast to upset her.

Did Harley make it through Lake Charles okay?

Comment

Originally posted by Tmag View Post
                          Happy Easter to you and yours Brian, give Macie a kiss for us.

And tell that young man Harley has too many uncles coast to coast to upset her.

Did Harley make it through Lake Charles okay?

Tim I haven’t talked to her yet. They got in about 4:00am.

Comment

They said Lake Charles was a piece of cake. Of course it was 1:00am. Lol.

Comment

Beautiful girl. Continued love and prayers!

Comment

They said Lake Charles was a piece of cake. Of course it was 1:00am. Lol.

It won't be on Sunday headed east, I'd still plan on using 210 loop.

Comment

Working...
                                X