X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Afternoon has been better than mornings out here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Before that last rain, it was all day bite. Water temps were 56-58 before the rain. Kinda muddied up my water and brought levels up. But should be clear by now. Just hope I find something besides rocks.

Comment

Just finished cleaning a limit! Bite was shallow on black shad jigs and chart/white. It's bedtime, I'm pooped!

Comment

Originally posted by COPPERHEAD View Post
          Just finished cleaning a limit! Bite was shallow on black shad jigs and chart/white. It's bedtime, I'm pooped!

Nice!

Comment

One undersized crappie today. And that was it. Water was clear way up in the end of the creek. Visibility to 3.5 feet. And the very far end of one river at the same depth. But stained in the lake and the rest where the wind was blowing.
            Prop ran good. Gained a little RPM too. Boat running more level at slower speed. He added a little more cup to my prop. But took off a fraction of pitch. Not sure if my MPH is the same as my batteries were dead on my hand held GPS. 4 hours run time on the motor. 2.5 gallons of gas. Fished from 7:30-3:30. Saw some big fish on the graph too. Just nothing biting in those areas.

Comment

When the sunset looks like a fillet it's time to go fishing

Comment

Put 110 black crappie in the tank today

Comment

Today was tough for me!! We did catch a few good ones though.

Comment

Those are some slab! Nice going

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by JMAR View Post

Put 110 black crappie in the tank today

You still hitting HC? Got a little place in Woodson. May need to drag the boat up there this week. Nice haul [emoji106]

Comment

Originally posted by Full Throttle View Post
                        You still hitting HC? Got a little place in Woodson. May need to drag the boat up there this week. Nice haul [emoji106]

Yes sir!
                        I'm going after work some next week, if you come send me a PM

Comment

JMAR, how big is the tank?

Slew, great gallop-n fish ! Did ya net those out when ya gottem on top?

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                            JMAR, how big is the tank?

Slew, great gallop-n fish ! Did ya net those out when ya gottem on top?

About 3 acres and 20ft deep
                            We had it completely reworked 2 years ago and stocked with bait fish last spring

Comment

That should work! Give them a couple years and you should have a good crappie hole for the kiddos.

Comment

Got around to doing inventory on my crappie and creek sand bass bag and I'm ready to hit these slabs hard this year! Gotta pick up a few more packs of thump buddies and some 1/32 jig heads but I'm good to go on my hand tieds!

Hoping my schedule will line up soon with yours mike!

Comment

Working...
                                X