No announcement yet.

Best broadheads on the market

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Slick Trick Magnums or Rage 2-Blade. Or whichever BH you are most accurate with out of your setup.

Good Luck!!!

Comment

125 gr. G-5 Montecs.... my .02 worth..

Comment

I just got to see all the new line ups this year.. Look at the G5 T3 and cant go wrong with the slick tricks

Comment

G5 was what I was thinking about getting next.

Comment

Originally posted by Lhamilton View Post
            Wow alot of input on this awesome. Going to do some pig hunting tonight and use the bloodrunners, I will see if the test works !!

How did they work out?

Comment

Originally posted by Nitro1970 View Post
              a sharp one through the heart and/or lungs. On the cheaper side NAP Thunderheads and Wasp SST Boss
              X2.

The wasp boss 4 blades are some great heads for a fair price. 6 pack for what alot of the newer heads are priced at for 3 heads. They are sharp out of the box and do some good damage. I don't have mind paying for quality, but with the boss broad heads you don't have to pay high dollar for high quality.

Comment

I like slicktricks and montecs. Both fly like my field points and do the job.

Comment

Originally posted by sgspencer View Post
                  I like slicktricks and montecs. Both fly like my field points and do the job.

How is that possible since they are a totally different design??...so you are saying you do not have to tune your bow to them...just switch 'em out and shoot?

Comment

Originally posted by jbitt4x4 View Post
                    How is that possible since they are a totally different design??...so you are saying you do not have to tune your bow to them...just switch 'em out and shoot?
                    Maybe different bows?
                    I shot a Mathews SQ2 and could get for the most part - human erroe, my Rocky Mountain Titaniums and Snypers flying the same as my field points. Guess the pro shop in Florida knew what they were doing, Thanks Derek.

Comment

Originally posted by Swanyriver View Post
                      Maybe different bows?
                      I shot a Mathews SQ2 and could get for the most part - human erroe, my Rocky Mountain Titaniums and Snypers flying the same as my field points. Guess the pro shop in Florida knew what they were doing, Thanks Derek.

Yeah, I guess...you said you could "get" them to fly like field points(for the most part)...which I'm guessing means you tuned your bow for them to have the same POI, correct?

Comment

Magnus buzzcuts are my favorite right now. They fly great.

Comment

Slick tricks all the way

Comment

The 2best broaheads on the market are slicktricks and shuttle ts , nothing else compares!!

Comment

Originally posted by Buckdaddy69 View Post
                              The 2best broaheads on the market are slicktricks and shuttle ts , nothing else compares!!
                              Says who???

Comment

Originally posted by tmurray View Post
                                slic trick
                                nice tag hole in that ear...lol

I shoot shuttle T's and my dad uses slic trick. Both shoot very good

Comment

Working...
                                X