Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Black Eagle Spartans opinions. Durability?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Black Eagle Spartans opinions. Durability?

Thinking about trying the BE Spartans. Have been shooting GT Hunter pros. Although durability has never been a problem consistency has. I hear BE shafts are very consistent but have also read durability can be an issue. Any experience?
    Thanks.

Mine have preformed well. No issues with durability yet.

Comment

Great shafts. Awesome spine and weight consistency with great straightness as well. They are very durable and are great performers. Can’t go wrong with them imo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by muddyfuzzy View Post
        Great shafts. Awesome spine and weight consistency with great straightness as well. They are very durable and are great performers. Can’t go wrong with them imo.

I get mine from Chris and I’m very pleased. They’re super tough and and fly real good.

Comment

Originally posted by muddyfuzzy View Post

Get mine from Muddy. They are killers. No complaints, going on three seasons with them

Comment

Got mine from muddyfuzzy as well. Came out to 503 gr and they are hammers, last year I buried a broadhead in a leg bone and shot a pig through both knuckles. No complaints from me

Comment

Thanks for the help. I think I’ll try some

Comment

Do y’all use the nock bushing and R nock or is there a nock that fits without the bushing?

Comment

The bushing. I just throw nockturnal X nocks in it

Comment

Working...
                  X