No announcement yet.

11th Annual TexasBowhunter.com Open - Registration Form

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please check the Golf Team thread and make sure I have your team down.

If your team is in red...I will need to collect from you at the course.

**We sure could use one more team to even out the Cull Flight....if you want to play HURRY and let me know

Comment

Originally posted by gekko man View Post
      It's my home course and you are rolling in from Alabama? How could I not show up for this epic event! We are in....team El Square!

I have better than Aleve!

You guys will love the Par 3...208 yards over water with a south wind. it's a fun course.

I am looking forward to it!
      The 10th at Fossil and the 5th at Mansfield National can be a chore to clean up.

Comment

It's my home course and you are rolling in from Alabama? How could I not show up for this epic event! We are in....team El Square!

I have better than Aleve!

You guys will love the Par 3...208 yards over water with a south wind. it's a fun course.

I am looking forward to it!

I hit 5 wood on that hole in a **** windstorm last year...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

WalMart over here has all sizes coolers and cups except the 20 oz. Decision time. Anybody else in the market for them? I leave in 2 hrs

Comment

Originally posted by 16ncs View Post
            Phdan will be dragging me around. He does not realize what he has gotten into. I sent Mary a PM.
            I am going to buy the used set of Ping Zs today and I am currently up to 10 different brands of golf balls. I have yet to play one hole of golf.
            Poor Phdan...I play better with range balls or ones I find. Ping Zings were the bomb back in Fuzzy's hay day. I'll trade ya a sleeve of Pro Vs for a sleeve of Top Flight Magnas. I ve played 3 complete holes of golf since last year's TBH Classic.
            Tolbert my podsie is left handed and plays a slice. I am right handed and play a hook. So we are great cart partners.

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
              Tolbert my podsie is left handed and plays a slice. I am right handed and play a hook. So we are great cart partners.
              My buddy is left handed and plays a power fade. I played today and I managed to hit every shot in my bag! And not on purpose! Or when I needed to hit that particular shot!

It will be fun and I am looking forward to meeting guys I have never met!

Comment

My buddy is left handed and plays a power fade. I played today and I managed to hit every shot in my bag! And not on purpose! Or when I needed to hit that particular shot!

It will be fun and I am looking forward to meeting guys I have never met!
                It's always a good time for sure!

Golf joke... here we go.

A guy told his friend he needed a ball like he was playing. There was no way to lose it.
                Hit it in the tall grass it beeps.
                Hit it in the woods and it lights up.
                Hit it in the water and it floats.
                His friend said yes I need some of those balls. Where did you get it ?
                The guy said..... I found it !

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
                  It's always a good time for sure!

Golf joke... here we go.

A guy told his friend he needed a ball like he was playing. There was no way to lose it.
                  Hit it in the tall grass it beeps.
                  Hit it in the woods and it lights up.
                  Hit it in the water and it floats.
                  His friend said yes I need some of those balls. Where did you get it ?
                  The guy said..... I found it !
                  Wait a minute, is this what its going to be for 18 holes

Comment

As I was making my shopping list for golf balls I ran across this on the R&A website. This is the conforming list. I figure this gives me a starting point of what not to consider! I don't think the English sized balls are going to get here in time

Passed on buying the Ping Zs and the 4 wedge set.

I'll just have to stick with my 4 putters, 1 driver, 5 hybrids, 1-10 irons, and 11 brands of golf balls. I hope I find the one that works early in the round.

Comment

Sounds like we're gonna make 60 players, way to turn out gents!

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                        Sounds like we're gonna make 60 players, way to turn out gents!

Looking forward to it!

Comment

I understand there will be some pretty cool prizes announced later today as well.

Comment

Originally posted by 16ncs View Post
                            Wait a minute, is this what its going to be for 18 holes
                            Be the ball...

Comment

Got an early morning 9 holes in before work this morning - Only person on the course, nice cool breeze, and 90's Alternative Radio playing on Pandora made for a very enjoyable morning. Looking forward to Saturday

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                                Right in the lumber yard!

Comment

Working...
                                X