11th Annual TexasBowhunter.com Open - Registration Form

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Heath View Post
    We just left the PGA Superstore ourselves. Karla finally decided to get the new Ping G's after seeing the numbers the other day. It was hard for her to retire her dad's Ping I2's but she's going to carry the 3 and 4 in her bag since this set is 5-PW, UW.
    I saw a set of those the other day. They look nice and easy to hit.
    Adams New Idea hybrids are $50 at PGA and they have them in 3&4.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
      I didn't get to swing them, I had 4 plats to prepare for next week. I did get my 3 iron fixed so I'm ready to hit the range to say the least.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Refer to post 166....I should have bought hybrids years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by 16ncs View Post
        Refer to post 166....I should have bought hybrids years ago.

I have pulled my 3 & 4 iron out of my bag and will give the hybrids a go Monday morning. I hope it all works out

Comment

The swing is ugly today

Click image for larger version

Name:	Image1467578023.880467.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	349.6 KB
ID:	24450075

Comment

Keep that swing thought

Comment

playing a little

Comment

I am sure this info is in here somewhere, but what is the deadline to sign a team up?

I have been fighting a back issue and I'll decide today whether I will enter a team or not!

Comment

Originally posted by gekko man View Post
                  I am sure this info is in here somewhere, but what is the deadline to sign a team up?

I have been fighting a back issue and I'll decide today whether I will enter a team or not!
                  Mary said she is sending teams to the Club on Wednesday but check with her.

My advice is one Aleve and a lot of water, then 12 hours or so later repeat. Show up at the tourney with a partner and I will give a sleeve of one of the ten brands of golf balls I've bought for the day

Comment

Oh crap. I realized I "signed up" in this thread but never sent in my form or check. Mary, am I SOL?

Comment

Originally posted by udrandman View Post
                      Oh crap. I realized I "signed up" in this thread but never sent in my form or check. Mary, am I SOL?

At the next to last post of this link,

,Mary said to get it in gear by this evening. She is sending in teams to the course on Wenesday. Shoot her a PM.

Comment

Mary said she is sending teams to the Club on Wednesday but check with her.

My advice is one Aleve and a lot of water, then 12 hours or so later repeat. Show up at the tourney with a partner and I will give a sleeve of one of the ten brands of golf balls I've bought for the day
                        It's my home course and you are rolling in from Alabama? How could I not show up for this epic event! We are in....team El Square!

I have better than Aleve!

You guys will love the Par 3...208 yards over water with a south wind. it's a fun course.

I am looking forward to it!

Comment

After my buying spree on hybrids I currently have a 16.5, 19, 22, and 25 degree. I'm thinking about getting the 28 and the 31 this afternoon.

I would remind you about changing the loft during a round but since I'm going to have 20+ clubs, 6 brands of golf balls, and we're going to be in Texas, we'll let it slide
                          20 Plus Clubs
                          Attached Files

Comment

Paul, who is your podsie/partner in this mighty clash? Pull some strings and get Mary to let us play together! Me and Tolbert are team Ndawoods.

Comment

At the next to last post of this link,

,Mary said to get it in gear by this evening. She is sending in teams to the course on Wenesday. Shoot her a PM.

Thanks, somehow I had missed that thread completely. Should be all set! Trophy flight failure on saturday!

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
                                Paul, who is your podsie/partner in this mighty clash? Pull some strings and get Mary to let us play together! Me and Tolbert are team Ndawoods.
                                Phdan will be dragging me around. He does not realize what he has gotten into. I sent Mary a PM.
                                I am going to buy the used set of Ping Zs today and I am currently up to 10 different brands of golf balls. I have yet to play one hole of golf.

Comment

Working...
                                X