No announcement yet.

Coastal trailer mansion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have no idea how I missed this! I am so happy for y'all brother!!! Enjoy your time and let's catch up over lunch in a couple weeks? Give momma and the boys my best.

Life is too short so live each day as if it were your last! ~Michael

Comment

Mind my asking what a decent lot cost in that area? Would be nice to have a fishing camp to get away to on some weekends.

Comment

Depending on what you get. 15 to 30k

Comment

Originally posted by Brazos Hunter View Post
          I have no idea how I missed this! I am so happy for y'all brother!!! Enjoy your time and let's catch up over lunch in a couple weeks? Give momma and the boys my best.

Thanks! And Lunch would be great!

Comment

Had a good time in padre. Made a quick stop at whataburger and the back to the trailer mansion.
            Attached Files

Comment

Awesome!!!

We need to plan a trip together and I'll pull our RV down there? Sitting in Glen Rose grilling now.

Comment

Heck yeah! We can sure do that. I will be grilling that red fish soon. Maybe tomorrow I can get a flounder to grill as well.

Comment

Now you're talking brother!!!

Comment

Originally posted by froghunter View Post
                    Had a good time in padre. Made a quick stop at whataburger and the back to the trailer mansion.
                    Man what a great fish
                    Congrats

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                      Man what a great fish
                      Congrats
                      Thanks Kirby. It was right at 20lbs. My wife caught a 28lb'er shortly after that pic.

Comment

Great thread! Glad the other power company picked up the slack. Congrats on all the great fishing as well!

Comment

Looks like you are finally having some fun!

Looking good!

Comment

Thanks guys!!! We hit the water at 10:00am And loaded the boat at dark. My 2 youngest sons are with me and we boated over 20 fish. Only 4 of the trout were keepers though. I really have no idea what I'm doing on a bay in a boat but was very pleased to actually find fish. We will hit it again tomorrow, probably around the same time. Sleeping in is nice and there are still a ton of duck hunters in town. That gives them time to hunt and get outa "my" skinny water.

2 of those trout were supper tonight. That's about as fresh as it gets!
                            Attached Files

Comment

Wind was 10-20mph so I decided to dodge the bay and explore some back bayous. Sure was some good looking water but fishing was super slow. Boated 1/2 dozen fish with only 2 keepers. Biggest was 4ish pounds.

Once again, not a real impressive picture. It may take some time to figure all this new water out.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Fishing was terrible today. At least ftom the shore. The rest of the family made it down late so no boat rides today. Thanksgiving supper is a little different. We caught reds,trout,drum,catfish and crabs. We also cheated and bought lobster and shrimp. No turkey but still happy with out first costal thanksgiving.

Comment

Working...
                                X