• Show
Clear All

I wouldn’t trust it quite yet.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeGraves View Post
      I wouldn’t trust it quite yet.
      x2

Comment

found one last weekend at gun show, if your looking this is best bet. this is 3rd gen,supposedly. I believe Sig has problem fixed, hopefully

Comment

Originally posted by chillymac View Post
          found one last weekend at gun show, if your looking this is best bet. this is 3rd gen,supposedly. I believe Sig has problem fixed, hopefully
          I’m still in the market for one. I gave up on Brownells ever getting one in stock. If you don’t mind how much did u have to pay for it?

Comment

He was asking $629, I got him down to MSRP.

Comment

Originally posted by WTJim View Post
              I've done the compupu research now I'd like my fellow TBH'rs actual "hands on" experienced reviews of the Sig P365.
              I picked one up after shooting my friends. Ours have fired every kind of ammo we've fed them, very little muzzle flip for such a small pistol, very accurate even at longer ranges, excellent trigger. Just a joy to shoot. I found mine on Texas Gun Trader and it came with a nice Vedder holster and 4 mags for $600 and hadn't been registered. Mine is also an earlier production, 3-8-18, and has almost 800 trouble free rounds thru it. There have been some that have had problems and Sig is correcting them. Supposedly any with the X-Ray sights are new model, but most people online say that from June on are the newest versions. As long as mine keeps shooting, I'm gonna shoot it. Good luck and carry on.

Comment

Originally posted by Gunnyart View Post
                I'm trying to sell my P938 to get one. Fits my hand like a glove with the 12 round mag.
                Where did you get a 12 round mag for a P938?

Comment

I picked one up at Academy last week, and I love it. I'll state this though, just like any other pistol, there is some break in for the shooter. I haven't mastered the trigger reset yet, and I did short-stroke a couple of rounds. The other issue is getting used to having that many rounds to work with in such a small package. I found my self stopping and expecting to have to reload at 6-7 rounds. I've been carrying a P938 and a Ruger LCPII for so long, that I'm just not used to having so much to work with. I just have 100 rounds through it, so I can't vouch for whether Sig has fixed the striker problem yet. I look forward to them bringing out the laser for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Gunnyart View Post
                    You might want to watch MAC torture test video. It's Looong but the bottom line is the P365 isn't ready for full time defensive carry.
                    https://youtu.be/BYCCQjx0M8M
                    He just released a new one with a new 365 and had problems again. I know sample size of one, but he isn't the only one.

I want this gun to work out. I just can't get over Sigs recklessness and disregard for the consumer the past several years. Makes them hard to trust.

Edit: Also for all of you guys that have them, keep in mind it isn't reliability (feeding, ejecting etc.) issues that are being reported. It's breakages and mechanical failures after being shot quite a bit that seem to be the problem.
                    Last edited by Clay C; 07-10-2018, 07:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ultrastealth View Post
                      Where did you get a 12 round mag for a P938?
                      I think Art was referring to the P365’s extended round mag capacity and not his 938.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                        He just released a new one with a new 365 and had problems again. I know sample size of one, but he isn't the only one.

I want this gun to work out. I just can't get over Sigs recklessness and disregard for the consumer the past several years. Makes them hard to trust.

Edit: Also for all of you guys that have them, keep in mind it isn't reliability (feeding, ejecting etc.) issues that are being reported. It's breakages and mechanical failures after being shot quite a bit that seem to be the problem.
                        I agree with ya. There have been numerous reports of strikers breaking and springs coming off(dead trigger) reported. Most of these issues have been narrowed down to certain dates, per posts at sig talk. There are also many people reporting 1000's of rounds with no issues from each gen pistols. LSI has an after market striker that I will prob get when they're back in stock. I know it's another $100, but what is the price of peace of mind. I'm not getting rid of my Glock 42 until I have complete confidence in the P365. Time will tell. I know there's other pistols out there with better track records, but none offer the size and capacity that the P365 has, so, I don't mind spending a little time and money to make any corrections.

Comment

What were the issues? I have handled one and it felt good to me in hand. I love all my Sigs and have had zero issues with any of them. I know the 320 had some issues when new. I hope this isn’t a sign of things to come from Sig.

Comment

Sig P365

Originally posted by texag93 View Post
                            What were the issues? I have handled one and it felt good to me in hand. I love all my Sigs and have had zero issues with any of them. I know the 320 had some issues when new. I hope this isn’t a sign of things to come from Sig.

Lots of FTE, FTF and more recently broken strikers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I have about 300rds through my 365 and love the way it shoots. 5 different kinds of ammo no hiccups.

Comment

I just held my first one today. Academy in Lubbock had one and I didn’t buy if someone wants it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X