No announcement yet.

Does this look real?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The patterns never match perfectly I've skinned a many... second pic looks Great!

Comment

I don't usually inspect them that close, and they are usually kind of mangled by that time.

Comment

Onestringer has some copperhead limb decals posted you can compare it to. But if it's the real deal I wouldn't alter it too much otherwise why bother sending them an image of your snake skin?

I always wanted some copperhead skins to back limbs. It is illegal in PA to kill them without a permit and then only during snake season, so I never had the chance to harvest any.

Comment

Looks pretty good Rick, just needs some bullet holes, shovel marks and some blood splatter . Seriously though, I like it

Comment

There is no mistaking either image as a copperhead. I've seen plenty and their color can vary depending on environment and age.

Comment

I always wanted some copperhead skins to back limbs. It is illegal in PA to kill them without a permit and then only during snake season, so I never had the chance to harvest any.[/QUOTE]

**** Yankees got a control on everything.

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
                I always wanted some copperhead skins to back limbs. It is illegal in PA to kill them without a permit and then only during snake season, so I never had the chance to harvest any.

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Texans too Bro.

Timber Rattlers, and Eastern Diamondbacks are protected here in TX.

Rick

Comment

Snake Season !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  I never........
                  so if you see one, close to front door..... you can't kill it. because it aren't Snake Season???
                  dang.. glad I live in TEXAS.............

Comment

Originally posted by RickBarbee View Post

Texans too Bro.

Timber Rattlers, and Eastern Diamondbacks are protected here in TX.

Rick[/QUOTE]Yeah but it's not about permits and money here. Up there it is. Tax and spend.

Comment

Originally posted by El Paisano View Post
                      I don't usually inspect them that close, and they are usually kind of mangled by that time.

Comment

SNAKE SEASON??? THANK GOD I LIVE IN TEXAS . Now if we could get a democrat season up there.WE might get somewhere!

Comment

Cool Wrap!

Comment

looks great. Around here we have them in all color variations from copper to grayish tan.

Comment

Working...
                            X