Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If they haven't been stated:

Home Fries
    Soul Plane ("friend" told me this was hilarious/must see)

Comment

Originally posted by bowtechbandit View Post
      Year One - left after 10-15 min, worst movie ever.
      This Is 40 - turned it off after 10 min.
      any of the HARRY POTTER movies, I have tried, never made it past 15 Min of one of them.
      Pooty Tang - I cant even
      Spaceballs - junk
      the Indiana Jones movie where they find Aliens..... C'mon man
      10 Cloverfield Lane - I was so ****** off when that movie ended up being about Aliens, I felt so deceived, indescribable emotions!
      Wait a minute.... you like John Wayne movies and think that Space Balls is junk? Did I just encounter my lifelong nemesis?

Comment

Originally posted by TXHUNT3R View Post
        The wife and I both looked at each other after the Movie and was like well. There is couple hours we will never get back.. Really bad
        I enjoy "historical" movies and I fell asleep after 30 minutes. Waste of time!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Literally any of that garbage that Nicholas Sparks writes that my wife occasionally talks me into watching with her.

i.e. - The Notebook, Dear John (especially irritating since I'm a vet), A Walk to Remember, Nights in Rodanthe, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by sotx View Post
            Dude trying to watch Dunkirk is a complete asswhip
            Three problems with Dunkirk:
            1. It's not a "big battle" movie. It's about a group of guys who are trying to escape the area, like hiding inside an abandoned boat, etc. and it's all focused on them.
            2. Lots of unrealism. Like there's supposed to be 400,000 guys on the beach to be evacuated, but you can just see maybe a few hundred. They're all evacuated by a bunch of local fishermen in small boats. Yeah.
            3. Arggghhhh... my favorite war movie gripe. Shell bursts and explosions are consistently big balls of flame (gasoline, from the special effects guys). Ugh.

Comment

clockwork orange, first VHS movie we rented after buying a VHS for $900 in 1983

Comment

any of the HARRY POTTER movies, I have tried, never made it past 15 Min of one of them.
                Pooty Tang - I cant even
                Spaceballs - junk
                10 Cloverfield Lane - I was so ****** off when that movie ended up being about Aliens, I felt so deceived, indescribable emotions!
                BUTCH!

Pooty tang is a classic

Sa-da-tea my main dammie

Comment

Lots of bad movies listed here but evidently very few of you lucky fellows watched The Lobster. HORRIBLE JUST HORRILBE.

Comment

About Goodfellas - a lot of people talk about being uncomfortable and having unpleasant feelings while watching this movie. But I think that's part of the realism: these were not pleasant people. The feelings you had while watching this movie are the same feelings you'd have encountering these guys in real life.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruark View Post
                      About Goodfellas - a lot of people talk about being uncomfortable and having unpleasant feelings while watching this movie. But I think that's part of the realism: these were not pleasant people. The feelings you had while watching this movie are the same feelings you'd have encountering these guys in real life.

Agree with you on this assessment. Same goes for Unforgiven. Great flick, but at the end I was like, dang, that’s a lot of killing, and the evil of Clint’s character was truly revealed.

Another example : The Godfather and sub example (not a movie) The Sopranos. Great movies, great show...Some think the best there ever was. But look at what they were deep down: Mass murderers that found room to love their families at the end of the day, but murder and rob and extort the next.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Fuego
                        a 2007 movie with David Carradine.

Comment

Originally posted by texaspacker View Post
                          No way! I was sure you made these movies up. Wrong!
                          Zombeavers 2014
                          Nazis at the center of the Earth 2012
                          3 headed shark attack 2015
                          WOW! Strange but true and all within the last 5 years? Back in the 40-60s I could see terrible movies like these being made but today. What!!!???
                          I just thought of the movie Frankenstein's Army I watched awhile back. I liked it because I liked looking at the WWII weapons
                          My son wanted to watch Zombeavers. I said ok but we're watching the whole movie! If you can make it to the end it gets really (I mean really dumb). You will be saying it can't get any dumber....trust me..Just watch it

Comment

Originally posted by Legdog View Post
                            I know he's one of the most talented artists to ever walk the earth.

I know he generously played numerous concerts to sold out crowds for free.

I know he was a charitable man who helped many.

But I could not relate to this.

[ATTACH]892034[/ATTACH]

I walked out after 15 min. I guess I owe it to him to try again but I thought it was awful. Trying to look simultaneously tough and frilly?
                            The music was far better. Right?

Comment

Pooty Tang - I cant even
                              Spaceballs - junk
                              Indiana Jones found aliens?

Comment

Anything that comes on Lifetime Movie Network... That channel makes me wanna vomit.

Comment

Working...
                                X