No announcement yet.

SHNF 17-18 ( the real deal)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Waited up way too late, but didn't get an update. I know Kevin had a bunch of family to notify. I'll message him later for an update.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Comment

Surgery took much longer than expected. Got done at 1 am. They think she might have some internal bleeding. May have to open her up again.
      Put her on an iv and her vitals are improving, so hopefully they won't have to

Prayers are always appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by huntinfool View Post
        Surgery took much longer than expected. Got done at 1 am. They think she might have some internal bleeding. May have to open her up again.
        Put her on an iv and her vitals are improving, so hopefully they won't have to

Prayers are always appreciated.

Praying for her and Kevin.

Comment

This just in!

They took out the breathing tube and woke her up. She is very tired, but in good spirits!!!!!

Glory to you on Lord.

Comment

Good deal.

Comment

Awesome news!

Comment

Hallelujah!!!

Comment

Pain meds every 1.5 hours. Swelling in her legs is going down.
                  She is in some pain, but the meds make her sleepy.

Talk is they may take her out of ICU and put her in a regular room.

AMEN!

Comment

Couple of pints of blood. Couple more tubes coming out. Still looking to out her in a regular room today.

Comment

Surgeon says she does have some internal bleeding. She is going back in now. 2-3 hour surgery.

More prayers needed.
                      Thanks.

Comment

Going out in am for muzzleloader hunt

Comment

Originally posted by Harry View Post
                          Going out in am for muzzleloader hunt
                          Best of luck, knock one into the dirt!

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Comment

They are going to wait til today to take breathing tube from Trish. Surgeon said this is normal. Kevin is tired, but is very optimistic. Will try to take some things up to them this week. Is cold there and Kevin didn't take much. As always they can use your prayers.

Am going to try to stick a pig tonight. Got the motion lights and going to give it a try.

Comment

Originally posted by wanderin39 View Post
                              They are going to wait til today to take breathing tube from Trish. Surgeon said this is normal. Kevin is tired, but is very optimistic. Will try to take some things up to them this week. Is cold there and Kevin didn't take much. As always they can use your prayers.

Am going to try to stick a pig tonight. Got the motion lights and going to give it a try.
                              Good luck Wanderin. Tell Kevin we are thinking of him.

Comment

They removed the breathing tube and have her on regular meds now. Looking up. So am getting everything ready to put in for pronghorn hunt in Wy. Kevin said if can't get a buck tag we will go and take a doe. Not the Sam but will be public.

Comment

Working...
                                X