Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dune. Enough said

Comment

W.W. and the Dixie Dancekings with Burt Reynolds. Saw it at a theater in 1976 and it was so bad I have not been to the movies since.
      Last edited by Sidro; 01-06-2018, 09:46 AM.

Comment

Any of the Fast and Furious movies.

Comment

Originally posted by cuttingedge View Post
          Gummo
          this is the hands down winner. Try to watch it. I dare you!
          Yeah, Gummo might be the worst I have seen. Only one I've seen that made me immediately want to shower afterwards to try n wash off the vileness I had just witnessed lol

Comment

It's Pat!

Comment

The Birdcage, or whatever that movie with Robin Williams was called, is still the only movie I have ever left before it was over.

Rocky Horror Picture Show was another that was very bad. Only stayed cuz I was beyond intoxicated. My group ended up throwing everything we were supposed to throw throughout the movie in the first 5 minutes.

Comment

Child of God. How a movie like that even gets funded is beyond me.

Comment

Originally posted by Native Texan View Post
                  Pulp Fiction.
                  Blasphemy!

Comment

Originally posted by txgb View Post
                    The Notebook

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    I know it's a chicken flick, but I'll probably be the one dude on here that's willing to admit that it's actually a good story with good acting. I actually enjoyed it. Although, I did protest watching it in the first place, I was pleasantly surprised. .

Comment

Originally posted by Buckley99 View Post
                      Waterworld
                      Yep.

Comment

Originally posted by cricman View Post
                        Windtalkers. A great subject set in a great moment in history, with some decent actors;.....ruined by lame dialogue, an over-romanticized departure from the facts, corny special effects, lame stunt work, and in spite of being filmed on a pacific island (Oahu), looks it was filmed on a studio back lot.

cricman

Yep, I remember I was excited when I saw the previews. I thought it was a great idea for a movie and had some amazing potential. I was extremely disappointed.

Comment

I know I'll get crucified for saying this because according to some having a man crush on John Wayne is part of a standard package of what's required to be a "manly man," but I have never seen a John Wayne movie that was worth watching. He was a horrible actor. Not to mention, movies of that era just suck anyways. I understand that in their time, they were good because that's all folks knew. But, even as a little kid when those movies weren't that old, I still was far from entertained.

Comment

Took my wife to the movies a very rare occurrence and we decide to watch Natural Born Killers. Only movie we have ever walked out of. The movie house manager came up as we were leaving and asked if we would fill out a card stating our opinion of the movie and gave us our ticket money back.

Comment

Originally posted by rklazajr View Post
                              Pulp fiction was really good. Actually, John Travolta's character, Vincent Vega is the only main character to die. A couple of supporting characters die. Compared to a lot of movies today, the violence isn't really that bad.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

"Say What Again!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Pullersboy View Post
                                I know it's a chicken flick, but I'll probably be the one dude on here that's willing to admit that it's actually a good story with good acting. I actually enjoyed it. Although, I did protest watching it in the first place, I was pleasantly surprised. .

Well you gotta protest at first and make it a sacrifice to watch it so you get a little something something after it’s over

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X