X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rush is looking to make a move!

Comment

Rush looked good last nite.
      They better keep him but with coach Jerrah in charge, who knows.

Comment

Watched a bit of it last night. But really won't be pay-n much attention till the real season starts.

Go Cowboys!

Comment

If they don't put Rush on the 53 he is not coming back. Somebody will pick him up.

Comment

JJ said Rush will be on the 53 man roster.

Comment

We going to be fine! Hoping for big things but we know how that goes! We have a shot at being really good!

Comment

cowboys -Texan preseason game cancelled. Houston players to help out and be with their families.

Comment

Good deal, I imagine those guys are ready to get home to their families.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Worthless game but all the proceeds were going to help Houston area out.

Comment

I think those who had purchased tickets are going to be given the option to donate their refund.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                        I think those who had purchased tickets are going to be given the option to donate their refund.

That's cool but those 12 dollar beers add up.

Comment

Some good news on Anthony Hitchens yesterday. Looks like he could actually be back on the field even before the Week 6 Oct. 15th bye.

Linebacker Anthony Hitchens, who suffered a knee injury in last week’s game with the Raiders, will not need surgery. MRI results did not show any ligament damage, meaning it’s unlikely the team will place him on an eight-week IR list.

Comment

Cowboys defense gonna need all the help they can get. Old genius Jerrah done gone and let danged near the whole **** veteran defensive backfield get gutted. Good passing scoring teams gonna have a field day. Cboys will need 35-40 points on offense to get a W. Dallas better hope they can get some serious QB pressure or they done before they even start.

Comment

False Start...#68!

Comment

Maannnn, it's been a long off season. C'mon kickoff!!!

Go Cowboys!

Comment

Working...
                                X