Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trump cleared? Media Bias

This is #fakenews at its best

Title of the CNBC article: Special counsel Mueller: Russians conducted 'information warfare' against US during election to help Donald Trump win

Look specifically at what is in quotes and what is not. Now within the same article:

"Rosenstein said there is no allegation in the indictment that any American was a knowing participant in the scheme, nor is there any allegation that the scheme affected the outcome of the election."

They know their low information readers don't get past the title of a news article. Idiots.

This has to be a huge letdown for the media. I'm sure they will find a way to spin it to discredit the administration.

Comment

It never ends.

Comment

Sounds like all they really uncovered from all this was the collusion and corruption in the Hillary campaign, DOJ, FBI etc...

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
          This has to be a huge letdown for the media. I'm sure they will find a way to spin it to discredit the administration.
          They did, that's the point of the post. The author specifically stated in the title to help Trump win. Then in the contents of the article the Deputy AG who is no friend of Trump states that there was no allegation that it influenced our election in anyway and that they did it against both Trump and Clinton.

Comment

Yea, it wouldn't matter if they came out and said Trump had nothing to do with it and Clinton had a secret meeting with Putin on the tarmac so she could get some dirt on Trump, the left would spin it somehow. Going to tape Morning Joe tomorrow and see how he spins it.

Comment

"While Trump was not involved with the Russians Election tampering, He liked Rocky and Bullwinkle as a child and is reported to have had an infatuation with Natasha. This complicity in itself places him directly responsible."

Comment

Unfortunately it won't matter. The media and left will just fabricate another story and the low information voters will follow along.

Comment

Diddn't Obama used tax dollars to attempt to influence the last election in Israel? Kinda a kettle pot thing isn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
                    This is #fakenews at its best

Title of the CNBC article: Special counsel Mueller: Russians conducted 'information warfare' against US during election to help Donald Trump win

Look specifically at what is in quotes and what is not. Now within the same article:

"Rosenstein said there is no allegation in the indictment that any American was a knowing participant in the scheme, nor is there any allegation that the scheme affected the outcome of the election."

They know their low information readers don't get past the title of a news article. Idiots.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/16/russ...ers-probe.html
                    Why are you calling it #fakenews if it clears Trump?

Are you saying Trump is guilty?

Comment

I think he is specifically referring to the misinformation presented in the title of the article.

Comment

I just heard the Russians were promoting demonstrations for Trump but at the same time were promoting anti Trump demonstrations in the same city on the same day. All of this was just to cast doubt of the American people on the media and politics and in general just trying to send the US into chaos. And now we have 2 parties that can't get anything done. I would call their mission a success.

Comment

Originally posted by Legdog View Post
                          Why are you calling it #fakenews if it clears Trump?

Are you saying Trump is guilty?
                          I believe the inference is that the msm covers and exaggerates allegations against Trump but when he is cleared, they fail to actually say that forthrightly.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad_E View Post
                            I think he is specifically referring to the misinformation presented in the title of the article.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                              "While Trump was not involved with the Russians Election tampering, He liked Rocky and Bullwinkle as a child and is reported to have had an infatuation with Natasha. This complicity in itself places him directly responsible."
                              Well, Natasha was hot.......in an evil sort of way.

Comment

Working...
                              X