Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Now I'm going to be broke. (Wifes first deer)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations!

Hope you two have many happy years hunting together!

Comment

nice, my wife does not hunt deer but hogs are fair game.

Comment

Originally posted by 10-96inTexas View Post
        pretty cool and looks like an old Savage 340 with a side mount Weaver scope she did it with. very cool.

That's a Heck of an eye. It's a tack driver. Papa uses it for head/neck shots. He's a Vietnam survivor and 73 years old this year.

Comment

Congratulations to your wife! You'll just need a few days of overtime to cover the extra expense. It will be well worth it. Keep her happy.

Comment

NIce

Comment

Congrats

Comment

Congrats to her! Great buck. A big thumbs up to you for getting her started!

Comment

Good problem to have.

Congrats on the nice buck.

Comment

Congrats...

Comment

Supercool! Congrats

Comment

congrats to the wife, and too many wonderful sits together in the years to come. Shes hooked. Heck my wife and 6 others have their girls week (ten years and running) and there are no guys allowed. So they say. LOL They shoot, clean and process all their deer.

Comment

It's a wonderful thing to have your spouse get interested in hunting.

My wife and I just celebrated 30 years of marriage the 31st of Dec. Her and the daughter are at the ranch this weekend alone and unsupervised killing deer, loading them in the ranger, gutting and boning them out while I am at work. Just saying it pays off in the future if you teach them right.

Comment

That’s awesome. My wife shot her first deer a couple of years ago. She is completely hooked and a better shot than me. Congratulations to your wife.

Comment

Best tho v to do is let her build her own rifle. My wife has a grey stocked Weatherby 22-250 and we put a Leopold on top. It’s hers. She built it so she doesn’t want anymore. Otherwise it’s just a your gun you let her use. Trust me been there.
                              Last edited by glen; 01-07-2019, 07:44 AM.

Comment

Congrats to both of y'all.

-john

Comment

Working...
                                X