FSC Week 19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DRT View Post
    I tried shooting like that today. Bottom limb hit dirt and so did the arrow. Next 5 actually hit my target but it's a lil dangerous for my short self.

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk
    You have to hold the bow sideways. Almost as if you were trying to rob a store.

Comment

Not an easy challenge for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by CRM_95 View Post
        You have to hold the bow sideways. Almost as if you were trying to rob a store.
        While holding the bow Hollywood-gangster-style, it will probably help if you say something intimidating to the target, like: "Don't move!"

Comment

I shot this with my 64" recurve, and zero cant to the bow.

Rick
          Attached Files

Comment

But, I cheated.

Rick
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by tradtiger View Post
              While holding the bow Hollywood-gangster-style, it will probably help if you say something intimidating to the target, like: "Don't move!"

I forgot that part!![emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Haha great shooting Rick. Always thinking outside the box!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Rick you are a thinking son of a gun. [emoji106]

Comment

Rick that's just awesome!

Richard.

Comment

I remember this challenge from a year or two ago. I wasn't going to shoot it for competition, but I thought I'd revisit that stance. I was pleased that my fat gut didn't get in the way like it did previously. But I am still not a tall man and had to pretty much get into a touch your toes lean to get a shot off. It was not comfortable at all. I missed my 18:1 completely at 10 yards

I figured I'd do one of two things if I were to do it for real, Shoot at a target in the tree... or sit on a chair with my legs flat out on a foot stool... After all, Rusty said sit flat on your butt, he didn't say it had to be on the ground

Comment

Yall boys and your dang "loop-holes"!! I mean I did put a pic in there of what I was referring to! The leader as of the moment (outside of Rick "coon-hunter" Barbee) is Ryan... If I ever win another one (highly unlikely) the whole point of my challenge will be trying to figure out a way to keep Rick from weaseling around the rules! NOW THAT would be a challenge! Good Huntin, and God Bless, Rusty

Comment

Originally posted by spidermonkey View Post
                          Yall boys and your dang "loop-holes"!! I mean I did put a pic in there of what I was referring to! The leader as of the moment (outside of Rick "coon-hunter" Barbee) is Ryan... If I ever win another one (highly unlikely) the whole point of my challenge will be trying to figure out a way to keep Rick from weaseling around the rules! NOW THAT would be a challenge! Good Huntin, and God Bless, Rusty
                          Lock it down Rusty.

Comment

Tough challenge. Good shooting, y'all. I was lucky to hit paper on first one -- tip hit ground. Next one more canted for 3-5/16".

Comment

Not bad tradtiger!! It's different for sure!! Sitting flat totally changes things.

Comment

OK, OK. I'm sorry. The devil made me do it.

Got to admit it though. There were lots of smile about it.

I'll try to get out there, and cant my bow at the target on the ground sometime later this week.

Just FYI - I can cant & shoot. I just don't like to if I don't have to.

Side note: Setting on the ground with my legs stretched out in front of me is excruciatingly painful.

Rick

Comment

Working...
                                X