No announcement yet.

McCain at it again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If John McCain was an ice cream flavor, he would be Pond Scum & Chicken ****.

Comment

Dadgum, I don't have any cool pics of Trump hanging out with **** stars, hookers, mafia, or the Clintons handy, but they aren't very hard to find... just sayin' Trump used to be big pals of the Clintons back in the day.

Folks, that's what you call stirrin' the pot.

Comment

Originally posted by TWarren View Post
        No kidding. Between this and the Anthony Bourdain thread, I'm losing a lot of respect for our hunting community.
        Yea that Bordain thread was interesting for sure.. I had no idea...
        But anyway.. Yea McCain needs to dissapear from politics forever.. He has done enough damage..

Comment

Originally posted by cuttingedge View Post
          Dadgum, I don't have any cool pics of Trump hanging out with **** stars, hookers, mafia, or the Clintons handy, but they aren't very hard to find... just sayin' Trump used to be big pals of the Clintons back in the day.

Yep. And Hillary said a few short years ago how she wished people like Donald Trump would run for office because he is honest and can't be bought. Ironic, huh?

Comment

I predict after the 14th, songbird's tune will change....the purge has started....

Comment

McCain at it again

Originally posted by cuttingedge View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Javi Cooper View Post
                Wishful thinking from a delusional sick old man..

He's brain dead.

Comment

I do wish his family would talk him into getting out of politics. I truly believe his antics over the last few years are a result of his brain cancer. I'll never call him a traitor. His time as a POW in Nam is testament to his loyalty to our country. I don't agree with his politics as of late, and wasn't a big fan when he ran for POTUS either, but I believe he's a good man who just spent too much time in DC.

Who of us on here is against free trade? Seriously, are we trying to say that we should only ever buy American made goods? Global free trade has given us more than we could have otherwise imagined. I am in no way a fan of Globalization of Governments, that would be a disaster, but Global free trade is a win win.

That said, I believe Trump thinks the same way. I know he sees the benefits of Global trade, he's a product of it, and I'm hoping he's just negotiating.

Comment

We deal with NAFTA almost daily and there is nothing FREE about it for the U.S.A....

Free trade would mean "NO" or "EQUAL" tariffs... 270% on dairy and 300% on butter to Canada is neither FREE nor Equal, nor FAIR...

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Javi Cooper View Post
                      We deal with NAFTA almost daily and there is nothing FREE about it for the U.S.A....

Free trade would mean "NO" or "EQUAL" tariffs... 270% on dairy and 300% on butter to Canada is neither FREE nor Equal, nor FAIR...
                      Amazing how these countries accept the status quo as equal grounds when we are so far off. Kind of reminds me of welfare. We have been paying their way for so long now they just expect it.

Let the "G6" convene via Macaroon, Trudont and German Hillary. I can hear the Russian tanks starting their engines. Without the US and NATO Russia would steam roll Europe making the Reich look like a training exercise.

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
                        Amazing how these countries accept the status quo as equal grounds when we are so far off. Kind of reminds me of welfare. We have been paying their way for so long now they just expect it.

Let the "G6" convene via Macaroon, Trudont and German Hillary. I can hear the Russian tanks starting their engines. Without the US and NATO Russia would steam roll Europe making the Reich look like a training exercise.
                        Check this out...

Last edited by Mike Javi Cooper; 06-12-2018, 06:33 AM.

Comment

North Atlantic Free Trade* Agreement.

Comment

Originally posted by BigWes View Post
                            I'll never call him a traitor. His time as a POW in Nam is testament to his loyalty to our country.
                            Please do a little research on songbird McCain.

Bergdahl spent time as a POW too, I put them on about the same level.

Comment

McStains fellow POW's have great disdain for him as he was the ONLY one that never lost weight

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
                                DIE

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                They are going to appoint his wife to take over for him............

Comment

Working...
                                X