No announcement yet.

Ag exemptions...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If anyone is well versed in Bastrop County ag exemption, let me know.

Comment

When you need to get your fencing done I'd recommend Cody Malone, if you don't have time to do it yourself. He did the 2 sides of mine that wasn't fenced in Hunt Co.

Comment

Originally posted by Mountaineer View Post
        When you need to get your fencing done I'd recommend Cody Malone, if you don't have time to do it yourself. He did the 2 sides of mine that wasn't fenced in Hunt Co.
        thx, I appreciate it. Would you put his info here or PM me?

Comment

You’ll for sure have 5 years before you can get any exemption but if for sure go with cattle as it’s the easiest in my opinion and you don’t have to have the cattle on the property all year long.

Comment

I bought 100 acres last year... luckily it already had AG exemption. if you want to establish one, just put an ad out for grazing rights. someone will pay you to let their cattle run on it, I guarantee it. I asked the question on here and had literally dozens of people message me wanting to put a couple head on my place. you'll make a few bucks and eventually get your ag exemption. that being said, I ended up buying a couple head of cattle... SUPER easy to raise, and kind of fun to be honest.

Comment

We closed on the land! Now the real work begins.
              Thanks for all your comments.

Comment

Working...
              X