• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

john mccain

I was pleased to see the news of McCain's no vote. Also happy to see -

- Senator Murkowski show Zinke she won't be pushed around
    - The public apology from the BSA for Trump's speech
    - The response from the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff to Trump's pathetic transgender tweet
    - Senator Graham's warning to Trump about AG Sessions and Mueller

Great day for Team Centrist.

Meanwhile, Scaramucci has been on the payroll barely a week and has already gone postal. He should fit right in at Trumpville.

Comment

Originally posted by Vermin93 View Post

Meanwhile, Scaramucci has been on the payroll barely a week and has already gone postal. He should fit right in at Trumpville.

Remember when the GOP used to be the party of Family Values and the dems were the potty mouthed homosexual drug abusers?
      Seems like they are both one in the same now.
      New Yorker interview...
      Last edited by texansfan; 07-28-2017, 03:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 100%TtId View Post
        He just voted no on skinny.

Unbelievable.
        The guy is literally on his death bed voting on trillion dollar deals that will have ramifications for the next 50 years

There should be an age limit like for pilots

How many 81 year olds that have brain cancer and had brain surgery last week do you know that are running around trying to mess over folks lives?

Comment

- The response from the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff to Trump's pathetic transgender tweet

Anybody who supports Obamacare in any shape, form or fashion ain't a "centrist".

I won't even comment on your other drivel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Trolls are what keep me coming back to this part of TBH. Just reading their dribble and hearing their pathetic crying arses is priceless. Regardless how low life they seem, they do at least serve that purpose in life. Troll on verm and t-fan. Making my day go just a little faster

Comment

Where were you the last 8 years? I guess my real question is, what do you consider to be a centrist?

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                Where were you the last 8 years? I guess my real question is, what do you consider to be a centrist?
                These days, it seems "centrist" means "willing to "compromise". Policy wise, Trump is as close to a centrist as we could hope for in this age of polarization. If people would use their minds instead of their emotions, they would see that.

Comment

Vermin is a troll. I have asked him numerous times to state a specific policy that he endorses and he refuses to do so. He is incapable of conversation and is no "centrist". He is an agnostic, Conservative hating puddle of bloody urine. Don't waste your time.

Comment

Originally posted by Livin'2hunt View Post
                    Vermin is a troll. I have asked him numerous times to state a specific policy that he endorses and he refuses to do so. He is incapable of conversation and is no "centrist". He is an agnostic, Conservative hating puddle of bloody urine. Don't waste your time.
                    Tell us how you really feel....no really I agree. Being a newbie of sorts I do a lot more reading than replying. I feel the same about vermin and texansfan. Figure they must have such meaningless lives that they troll on here for their jollies or to get each other's jollies off, who knows.

Comment

What a tool!

Comment

Originally posted by Livin'2hunt View Post
                        Dang, straight for the throat! Let me know when you are around Montgomery and I will buy you dinner.

Go Trump!

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
                          The guy is literally on his death bed voting on trillion dollar deals that will have ramifications for the next 50 years

There should be an age limit like for pilots

How many 81 year olds that have brain cancer and had brain surgery last week do you know that are running around trying to mess over folks lives?
                          If having a brain tumor/brain cancer does not render you at very least -temporarily unfit to serve - I don't know what will.

Comment

Originally posted by Hank Hill View Post
                            If having a brain tumor/brain cancer does not render you at very least -temporarily unfit to serve - I don't know what will.
                            Lol. Wearing a dress maybe. Lol

Comment

McCain has always been a big government progressive masquerading as a hero conservative. I'm not mad at him. I'm mad at all the morons in Arizona that have kept him in office all these years.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
                                Dang, straight for the throat! Let me know when you are around Montgomery and I will buy you dinner.

Go Trump!

Will do.

Comment

Working...
                                X