Had this built for the wife for Mother's Day

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4226.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	75.9 KB
ID:	25112725

And she wants a CC built purse for it.

Anyone have any suggestions?

From most ladies I've spoken to, keep it out of the purse. If a thief is going to steal anything from her, it will likely be the purse. If they get away with it, they also now have her weapon, so I'd say keep them separated.

Lots of different opinions from many different ladies I've spoken to. Surprisingly, more and more that I come across lately are going with an IWB appendix carry, which I find to be very uncomfortable. But then again, most of those ladies that carry that way are smaller / thinner, and I'm .... not.

If she really wants the purse carry, then by all means, don't talk her out of it. But you might want to at least mention the possibility of it being stolen.

All the best,
    Glenn

Comment

My wife carries iwb at 2 o'clock. Keep it out of her purse. If shes intent on keeping it in her purse.....role play. Attack her and see how efficient she is.......she will learn right away the purse is a bad idea.

Good luck. And glad she knows shes safer with a gun then without.

Comment

My wife carries a S&W bodyguard with a clip on the side. Tuck and go

Comment

There is a high quality mid chest carry option for ladies. Never put it in a purse. Cant remember the brand. But, imo, guns should be secured on the body and easily accessed.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Comment

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

I ordered a crossbody bag from this lady. I LOVE it. I never put it down and lever leave it unattended. Highest quality materials and top notch craftsmanship.

Comment

Originally posted by qWuARk556 View Post
              There is a high quality mid chest carry option for ladies. Never put it in a purse. Cant remember the brand. But, imo, guns should be secured on the body and easily accessed.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
              Flashbang?

Comment

My wife's situation is different than most. She is carrying around an infant in a baby carrier and pulling along our 3 year old. Hard for her to carry a purse because she needs her hands free. I got her this pack from 5.11. She wears it below the baby carrier. She can also keep her wallet and other things in it.

Comment

Purse carry is generally a terrible idea.

There are many better options for on body carry.

Here's one.

I saw the maker of these at the ft worth uscca show and she had 4 guns plus extra mags for each one tucked in several places. She had 2 full size pistols plus extra mags in the one in the pic above and she doesn't look like the girl in the picture.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Those belly bands, corsets, garters and whatever always look sleek and pretty in pictures on skinny/athletic models but totally impractical and uncomfortable in real life. That thing looks restrictive and hot as hell.
                    Men are quick to judge about purse carry.
                    It doesn’t matter if it’s a purse, a car, or a holster – complacency is the leading cause of lost and stolen firearms.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My wife carries a Glock 43 AIWB

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

My wife and I both carry with the belly bands. Not gonna lie it's a little hot but not as bad as one thinks. Kinda comparable to socks.

Comment

Check out the flash bang holster .

Comment

Originally posted by Sika View Post
                            Those belly bands, corsets, garters and whatever always look sleek and pretty in pictures on skinny/athletic models but totally impractical and uncomfortable in real life. That thing looks restrictive and hot as hell.
                            Men are quick to judge about purse carry.
                            It doesn’t matter if it’s a purse, a car, or a holster – complacency is the leading cause of lost and stolen firearms.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not all of them. The lady that owns the company looks nothing like the model as I stated in my post.

Regardless of complacency most women are not acutely aware of their surroundings and they are not nearly as strong as most men. If the man gets hold of the purse the chances of the woman getting hurt are pretty high.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I use a Kangaroo carry, sorta a cross between a belly band and a shoulder holster.

Comment

Working...
                              X