Plug,twist and leaf tobacco.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by doug View Post
    I cant remember the name of the blend i liked but they were all good. I would order with some guys on my shift and we would split some flavors up to try. They even had a burbon flavored one that some of them really liked. Kind of crazy, butch of cops using burbon smelling chew lol.
    I remember Stokers had this stuff called Tennessee Chew and you could buy it in these huge bags like you're talking. I only had the Original but I'm pretty sure one they came out with was called Moonshine Blend and maybe a few others. The original wasn't bad and one of those bags lasted forever it seemed like.

Comment

I used to chew 3 packs a day. Bought it from Tennessee in 20 lb boxes the best ever . Can't afford a 30 dollar a day habit so I quit. But I miss it every time I'm awake

Comment

I quit once for seven years. I was in a bad way one day and picked it back up and my goodness I can’t quit now at all. This golden blend has a hold on me. Very exspensive habit for sure.

Comment

Northerner.com has it all pretty cheap

Comment

During hunting season I usually buy a pouch or two of Levi. I've been planning my hunts this last week and I guess it got me in the mood lol, ended up with redman golden. Used to do either one but I don't think I'll buy anymore Levi.

Comment

I go through 2 packs every dove season and thats about it. Usually Red Man Gold, though every once in a while I’ll grab Beechnut. I usually add a little less than a 1/4 cup of gran marnier to the pouch d it tastes pretty amazing.

Comment

I usually had redman gold. Don't miss the empty space it left in my wallet when i was already fairly broke.

Comment

Originally posted by RamDrvr View Post
                  Northerner.com has it all pretty cheap
                  Sweet I'll have to check that out.

It seems like Red Man Golden Blend is one of the most if not the most popular loose leaf chewing tobacco out there. It's got a distinct smell to it I do remember that. I'm gonna have to get me some. Might even get some Red Man Select. I haven't had that in probably 10 years.

When I was a kid I remember my Grandpa buying a whole box of Red Man Original. That guy used to love to chew. If it costs what it did then he probably still would.
                  Last edited by okrattler; 05-26-2018, 06:49 PM.

Comment

Star chewing tobacco. They have peach flavor, try it.

Comment

I use to chew a pack of Levi Garrett everyday til about 28 years ago. Now only 1 pack a year during hunting season. It taste just as good today as it was 28 years ago and it's just as bad for you today as it was 28 years ago

Comment

Originally posted by Lynn21 View Post
                        Star chewing tobacco. They have peach flavor, try it.
                        I've tried the Original and it's actually a lot cheaper than Red Man or Levi Garrett. I think I get it for somewhere around $5.00. I plan on getting some peach I bet it is good stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by brokeno View Post
                          I use to chew a pack of Levi Garrett everyday til about 28 years ago. Now only 1 pack a year during hunting season. It taste just as good today as it was 28 years ago and it's just as bad for you today as it was 28 years ago
                          Yeah I suppose that's true. I had some blood drawn the other day and they were more worried about the Mountain Dew and Coke I drink than anything. I better chill out with that or I'm gonna be a diabetic. Anything I love ain't worth a crap for my health. That's what sucks.

I'm more addicted to that than chew by a long shot. Chewing is more of a habit for me than anything I feel like.
                          Last edited by okrattler; 05-26-2018, 08:20 PM.

Comment

This thread makes my mouth water. I love a good chew, but had to quit. Doc called it esophageal erosion and GERD. My wife hated my chewing. Said she couldn’t stand my spitting all the time so, I quit spitting. I just swallowed it. Did that for right at three years. No one ever knew I chewed because I kept such a small wad in my jaw and freshened often. I got mine from a place in Tennessee too. Wonderful stuff. Tried a chew a few times a while back but I got to hurting so bad I had to quit. Still love that taste. You reckon St. Peter sells chewing tobacco in heaven?

Comment

Originally posted by MisterB View Post
                              This thread makes my mouth water. I love a good chew, but had to quit. Doc called it esophageal erosion and GERD. My wife hated my chewing. Said she couldn’t stand my spitting all the time so, I quit spitting. I just swallowed it. Did that for right at three years. No one ever knew I chewed because I kept such a small wad in my jaw and freshened often. I got mine from a place in Tennessee too. Wonderful stuff. Tried a chew a few times a while back but I got to hurting so bad I had to quit. Still love that taste. You reckon St. Peter sells chewing tobacco in heaven?
                              I hope so. I love a good chew too man. Luckily I haven't experienced any negative effects of it. I really take care of my teeth and stuff because I think chew is a lot harder on them than snuff because of the added sugar and whatnot but I don't know that for a fact. I know it can be hard on a guys cheek over time too but that comes with the territory unfortunately.

I've been trying to think of the kind of chew my uncle used to put salt in and he said it created kind of a watermelon flavor. It was Beechnut but I don't think it was Original or the Wintergreen. I'm wanting to say it was like Mint or something kind of like that but I can't find anything on the internet where that ever existed. But I did see where Beechnut has a moonshine flavored chew that is probably their newest flavor.

Comment

Red man golden blend here .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                                X