No announcement yet.

Potus sotu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’m watching ABC they are complaining that his speech was racist .... you can’t make this kind of stuff up

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
      Far as I'm concerned, he knocked out of the park.
      For sure! Excellent speech. One of the best in years.

If only he'd utilize his speech writers when composing his Tweets too.

Comment

Excellent message Mr. President.

Comment

Originally posted by Buff View Post
          I’m watching ABC they are complaining that his speech was racist .... you can’t make this kind of stuff up
          I didn’t realize I had it on ABC and watched for about 30 seconds until Megyn Kelly came on. After I vomited in my mouth a little bit I quickly changed the channel.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
            Far as I'm concerned, he knocked out of the park.
            Yep! Color my fully impressed. Anybody not on board is no friend of the American people. Like you, I didnt vote FOR him, but against Hillary. And he scared me with his more liberal past. But the man is full on track now. Watching the libs squirm ( on tv and here on this thread ) is just icing on the cake.

Comment

Originally posted by Buff View Post
              They're insane.

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
                Reduced from 35% tax to 20%. I did the math off the top of my head. Comes close.

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk
                No arguing with those numbers.....

Comment

The look of defeat!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                    So which way would you prefer to go?

I'll take this one over any alternative I've been offered.
                    I will take this way over the last decade but that doesn't mean I want to listen to him any more than I did his predecessor.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                      It’s a little more complicated than Corp taxes. American people want inexpensive goods while American workers want American wages. Those don’t exist on the same plane. But you can make LED Christmas lights in China for $1 landed cost and sell them here for $5... if they were made stateside they would cost $4 and sell for $8

I only used that because it is the industry I am most familiar with
                      It is and I understand the economics side. But bringing jobs back to America will create revenue.

Comment

How refreshing! I'd say he did an excellent job. I can't wait to see the dems look even more like fools when they try to respond.

Comment

Exaggerated and hyperbole is the summary on NBC....

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonHunter View Post
                            No arguing with those numbers.....
                            Let me make it easier to see.
                            .40x35=14. That's the math

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                              It’s a little more complicated than Corp taxes. American people want inexpensive goods while American workers want American wages. Those don’t exist on the same plane. But you can make LED Christmas lights in China for $1 landed cost and sell them here for $5... if they were made stateside they would cost $4 and sell for $8

I only used that because it is the industry I am most familiar with
                              No one wants to work for it....it all starts with work. We've become an overly-educated yet under-intelligent nation who thinks we're entitled to something because dad worked and earned it and sent us to college. Not to mention the multi generational welfare issue starving us of a labor force.

Comment

Originally posted by OldRiverRat View Post
                                I don’t see his comments as divisive , I simply see them as truth. People have been so programmed to to think PC they can’t process blunt dialogue. He is a business guy and he doesn’t have time to beat around the bush.
                                I don’t think you can make an argument that he may somehow be doing better if he was more classy , I think the very reason for his success is his bold actions. Who is the gate keeper for “class”?
                                He has ended the era of the kumbaya Republican.
                                The reality is, and it’s being clearly highlighted tonight, the Democrats will never work with trump no matter what he does.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                                ^For the hands-down WIN!^

Comment

Working...
                                X