No announcement yet.

Hill Country Cabin Build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks great! Definitely would go with a ductless AC/heat pump. A good one big enough for that area will likely cost 2500-3000 installed.

Comment

freakin sweet

Comment

Man that is AWESOME. I'll be checking back for pics!! Looks like a nice place for it.

Comment

Looks great. Tagged for updates.

Comment

I have been having some issues uploading some pics due to the size. But was able to get these to go.
            Attached Files

Comment

Very nice!

Just what I need on the property we've been eyeballing

Comment

What are you going to do for water?

Well or cistern?

Comment

Awesome

Comment

It looks great. The only question I would ask is why do you want to take out the ceiling over the kitchen. Looks like that will get rid of some very usable square footage that's already built. I know I would regret it later. Overall though, it's awesome.

Comment

I would go tankless on the water heater and mini split on the AC

Comment

I love it. I have a lease in Harper. You seeing any deer?

Comment

That is awesome. Congrats on the build

Comment

Awesome, love the look and the fact of the history of the property, too cool.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

I think I have plenty of room for 2 beds rooms and enough extra room on the loft to add a bunk bed or even another queen bed down the road. I am going to use the ply wood that I pull up to reinforce the floor of the loft so it doesn't bounce so much when my fat as* walks on it. If I need the room later on, I can just throw the plywood back down. It is really just going to be me any my girlfriend, so I think I have plenty of room to work with.

Going to bite the bullet and dig a well, but it will be one of the last things I do, mainly to spread out the costs. I have my rancher working with the county to see if we can get any government cheese to help out.

Comment

Very nice! You're going to love it.

We elected not to stain our deck/porch. It's 8'x24' with railings like yours. We just let the treated lumber dry for a year that used a water sealant on it.

Still looks great and we like the natural look of it.

Tankless water heater is the way to go and as far as ac/heating goes with that size of a cabin I'd put in central air and heat. Just my .02 cents worth.

Comment

Working...
                                X