Please help me pray for our Emmett

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I saw this and thought if this caption.

Bring it in Dad WE got this. I ain't going nowhere.

Comment

Awesome to hear how much progress little man is making. Continued prayer for you all.

Comment

Cool pics! He seems to be doing great!

Comment

Man, Emmett is so close to going home. I know yall are so excited.

Comment

What a blessing! Continued prayers.

Comment

Great news! Thank you God!

Comment

At this time lean on your faith, give it up to God for Emmett.. And prayers up..

Comment

[emoji1434]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Day 87 update. Chug-a-lug chug-a-lug, Emmett is getting his drink on! Today he was bumped up to 20 ml by bottle. I was able to give him his first 20 ml this afternoon, which he sucked down in record time. The nurse was so impressed at his ability to pace himself and keep breathing while nursing. Krystal got her opportunity to try breast feeding again. Her reaction was priceless when Emmett latched on; "oh my gosh!" With a little taste of milk and a bottle, it's impressive watching how aggressive little man gets when he's ready for a bottle!

We did have one concern arise from a random CBC done today. He alkaline phosphatase numbers were elevated, which brought concern for his liver function. They will continue to monitor, and he will likely get a repeat CBC soon. Praying this is nothing.

Thank you all for your continued thoughts, prayers and support. Your generosity is still prevalent, as Krystal and I are still receiving donations in the mail. We're truly blessed.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers heading up.

Comment

I've been out of town for a week and am enjoying reading all these updates. Continued prayers.

Comment

More prayers up for Emmett!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Thank you Lord for Emmett and his progress thus far. We ask that you continue the supernatural progress that only could be provided from you. Prayers of strength,
                            comfort, and peace for family, friends, and his caretakers. All this through our mighty Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Amen

Comment

Please help me pray for our Emmett

I think about Emmett all the time. Continued prayers for him and y’all. Our little one is three weeks old yesterday. He was born almost four weeks early but with zero complications. I can’t begin to imagine what y’all have endured, both mentally and physically. Emmitt will no doubt hear lots of stories and know how special he really is when he’s bigger and running around giving y’all heart attacks being a rough and tumble little boy.

Comment

How’s the little man doing?!

Comment

Working...
                                X