Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[ATTACH]734343[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]734344[/ATTACH]

Well look what showed up the past few days, a few axis doe as-well. I'll be in the stand the rest of the week end

Comment

Very cool! Good luck and let us know what happens.

Comment

Made it out today, saw him this morning got to about 30 yards and he never got comfortable and took off with out giving me a shot. Not a trace this evening. Did see a nice young 10 point thought. Oh well I'll try again next week.

Comment

Our place is on the river just south of Adamsville, have some promising deer this year, they absolutely benefited from the rain this spring. Very few hogs, have had 2 or 3 on cams in last couple years and never actually seen any. Had 1 axis on 2 years ago, my buddy shot him and he was delicious!

Comment

Nice deer Don!

Comment

Absolutely covered in hogs a few miles north of Adamsville. Deer are starting to hit the feeders much harder.

Comment

I've had some better deer in the past, but this is what I have right now.
                Attached Files

Comment

I can not seem to get a nice deer in Lampasas county. Must not be doing it right.

Comment

Originally posted by Krivoman View Post
                    I can not seem to get a nice deer in Lampasas county. Must not be doing it right.
                    I have seen nothing but good deer out here Lol...hey I just want to wish each and every one of you good luck this season! Shoot straight and stay safe! >>----->

Comment

Originally posted by Krivoman View Post

Now, that's funny.

Comment

Lol, good one Mitch!

Comment

Originally posted by bho0351 View Post
                          Now, that's funny.
                          Kinda what I was thinking!

Comment

Well season is only 32 days away ( my count down counts today is a day) so really 31 so close!!

Comment

I too have a few good looking bucks. I went up to the lease last week. Deer are hitting feeders hard. So are the pigs and turkeys. Season looking good. Good luck to everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Hornet Hunter View Post
                                Contact Dusty Duncan with Texas Ranch Outfitters. He will fill feeders and check game cams. 512-564-0303
                                Dusty takes care of our protein and corn feeders as well...we are between Bend and Cherokee.

Comment

Working...
                                X