No announcement yet.

"OFFICIAL" Granger Hog Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yea when I walked out there I only threw a few cig butts in the brush....

Comment

The only brush butt you should be throwing around is the yoga one at home...
      And just saw a news cast on it and looked like it was south of the ****

Comment

Dam*

Comment

Lol.

Comment

I could see the Bastrop and Granger fires from Toll 130 around University/1431/Chandler...I thought Alcoa had exploded before I heard the report on the radio.

Butt wildfires all up and down Toll 130.

God bless all those affected by the carelessness of others.

Had Granger hog ribs cooked in pressure cooker for supper tonight. Delicious!

Comment

I was out kayaking around yesterday after a failed attempt to get a deer standby tag and had about 15-20 hogs swim across the river in front of me past primitive camp

Comment

Oh snap!!!!! Didn't have your bow on you did you?

Comment

No bow...I had some lines in the water and was just sitting quiet when they came busting through the blood weeds and down to the river....I reeled in quick and started chasing after them in the yak and as i got closer a few of the piglets were startled by the yak and got stuck in roots by the shore...they were screaming bloody mary I thought I was gonna have to pull em loose but I backed out and they made it up...it was pretty cool I got go pro video of it all

Comment

Upload it and post the link I wanna see!!!!!!

Comment

Anybody going out this weekend for some hogs?

Comment

Originally posted by Cali_hunter86 View Post
                        Anybody going out this weekend for some hogs?
                        I'll be out there, but only taking hogs from the trees.

Comment

any pigs down?!?!?

Comment

Hello fellow piggy hunters. I just got signed up here
                            and excited to meet some of you guy and hope to hunt with you. I live in Taylor and have been scouting Granger for a few week and have not seen, smelled or hear any piggies out there. Seen lots of deer but didn't get drawn for the hunt, so freaking sad!! So I'll continue to stalk the pigs. can any of you tell me were they are. I've seen old sign between gate 6 and 7 put out some smelly corn a few days ago but its still there. I went out this morning same place, but nothing. I have an itch that needs scratchin.

Comment

Sore finger unit seems to be a hot spot for pigs around this time....

Comment

I walked 9 and didn't see anything a week or so ago......

Comment

Working...
                                X