Confirmation Hearing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KRB View Post
    I dont think hearing him defend himself is a waste of time at all .
    100% necessary. A guilty man doesn't do what he's doing right now. The Dems look like fools and will double down when they question him, but what else is new.

Comment

She looked coached and he looks pizzed and really hurt. I believe he is the victim watching both sides.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
        You can tell who the victim(s) is/are. That nut job isnt one of them.
        Spot on!

He’s going to get confirmed and then there needs to be an investigation into all those people making up allegations and lies at the 11th hour for some serious repercussions.

Comment

This is really tough to watch. He is truly driving home what he has lost and may loose as part of this process.

Comment

Hmmm, wonder which way he will vote on a critical conservative vs liberal case now???
            This will be the Dems next argument after they created this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by OldRiverRat View Post
              Hmmm, wonder which way he will vote on a critical conservative vs liberal case now???
              This will be the Dems next argument after they created this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
              Oh he will not forget about this, rightfully so... They know it too..
              Knowing this they will stop at nothing to stop this man now..
              He will be the lefts worst nightmare..

Comment

terrible thing they are doing to not just him but everyone in the country whether they know it or not. Politics has sunk so low its unbearable to watch anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by UncleBubba View Post
                  You can actually tell the toll it's taken on him, not the bad acting like the Dr...
                  Democrats lie, they can’t help themselves and don’t care who it effects or how.

Comment

A witch hunt pure and simple by the left. The votes they need to worry about in this are Flake, Murkowski and that other flaky lady, forget her name. No proof and i truly hope he get voted in, but if not someone needs to go after everyone on the left that has been accused of this same stuff.

There is one failsafe way to guarantee him getting voted into the Supreme Court. Trump needs to say if he is not voted in, he will release every name, Dem or Rep that has used taxpayer money to pay off sexual assault claims that serve in Congress.

Comment

Frankenstien who drug this entire thing out now wants to know why there isnt a FBI investigation all the sudden. She is the devil.

Comment

Frankenstien who drug this entire thing out now wants to know why there isnt a FBI investigation all the sudden. She is the devil.
                        That's all any of the Dems are going to ask him about.

Comment

Certainly evil
                          And at her age I imagine her and old satan will be chummy fairly soon

Comment

I watched her and him both. My heart broke for the guy you can absolutely tell who is speaking from the heart.

Comment

“I’m sorry what’s exculpatory mean?” Haha anyone notice that when Ford was being questioned? SMH how does someone with all this supposed education not know the meaning of that word?!

Comment

Just when you think American politics has reached the bottom of the barrel and has gotten so disgusting that it couldn't possibly get any worse, they prove you wrong....again. It's no wonder there are so few decent people in politics. The utterly evil people are so unimaginably horrible and disgusting that, no matter how crooked they are in their political positions and how badly we need to get rid of them, who in his/her right mind would want to sign up to be a part of such a corrupt and vile circus?

Prayers up for Judge Kavenaugh, his wife and kids, and for our great nation. It's just hard to even comprehend how bad our political system has become.

Comment

Working...
                                X