ASA Qualifier Mesquite Archery Club 3/17-18

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ASA Qualifier Mesquite Archery Club 3/17-18

The 2nd ASA Qualifier of 2007 is this weekend at Mesquite Archery Club.
    Shoot Sat or Sunday.
    10 am Shotgun start.
    It will be a fun shoot, so come on out.

I wish I could be there but Me and the wife already have plan for the weekend, But I will be at the next Qualifier. I will see you guys in Paris. Have fun and good luck to all.

Comment

All you Texas ASA shooters need to make this one. We are expecting 100+ shooters. It will be a great warm up for the Pro/Am at Paris next weekend.

Comment

I will be there on Saturday. I believe Glenn will be there on Sunday.

Comment

Excuse my ignorance but why 2 days for the shoot? Is it just so it doesnt get to crowded during a single day?

Comment

All state qualifiers and state level tournaments as well as national tournaments are two days. At the state level you choose which day you want to shoot either Saturday or Sunday because the amount of people that normally show up plus it gives a little flexability to those who have other things to do like go to church. The national events you have to shoot two days and those are normally Saturday and Sunday.

Comment

man you sure have come a long way in a year Toby!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntntxn View Post
                man you sure have come a long way in a year Toby!!!!
                What does that mean?

Comment

nothing bad friend. means last year you were very new to 3d, and this year you are very involved. thats all, and have fun golfing Sunday!!

Comment

I guess it was just something that got in my blood and I love it.

Comment

How many shooters were there, Mike?

Comment

Tracey there were 135 shooters. A big thanks goes out to Mesquite Archery Club for putting together a great course. You really did out do yourselves. Thanks again for a great shoot.

Comment

Hey there I think you guys were right behind us, a group of 3 and I had the XT. Talk about a challange!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DJR View Post
                            Hey there I think you guys were right behind us, a group of 3 and I had the XT. Talk about a challange!!!!!
                            Who was right behind you? Me or Glenn? If it was me I was shooting a blue Mathews bow.

Comment

Originally posted by aggie2000tx View Post
                              Who was right behind you? Me or Glenn? If it was me I was shooting a blue Mathews bow.
                              I think it was U I had the Switchback.

Comment

Working...
                              X