No announcement yet.

Full moon foolish - live action

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's what I thought this morning. At 7:00 I had 4 deer right under me and at 7:10 I shot one. You just never know.

Comment

Have a mammal sighting! As I'm typing two does in bound!

Comment

Comment

I'm in as well. Daughter wanted to go and I can't/won't say no. 4 deer at daybreak and nothing since.

Comment

Had 4 does come in at daybreak. They stayed for a bit and left.

Comment

1 young 8 point @730 and 3 does and two more bucks @830 ..pretty good movement for full moon I would say
              Last edited by axisbuck; 10-07-2017, 07:55 AM.

Comment

I tried. Got here late last night, 3:30. Alagies killing me, almost did not come. Got up in a new stand that I forgot still needed some trimming. Was right set up for the wind, but branches blocked me from drawing. So I just sat for a bit. Gonna be a work day after a long nap and then a night hunt.

Good luck to all out there.

Comment

Doe and little one just walked in

Comment

I still hunt even if I catch a full moon. I do stay in the stand later on the morning hunts and go out earlier for evening hunts. I normally see a few deer early and have a second waive come in closer to 9am or even later. Like many of us, I do not have time to be picky about when I hunt. Life and work happen so I take advantage of spending time in the outdoors when I can.

Comment

Kash just air mailed one over a turkey. Guess it was good to get the miss over with early. Three big toms

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I don't like full moon cause I feel like I need to sit all day and that is hard for me to do

Comment

Originally posted by LuBowhunter View Post
                          Buddy I can see it now. Two pork chops (if you haven't had a Waffle House pork chop you haven't lived), two eggs sunny side, wheat toast, hash browns with cheese and jalapeƱos, and a cup of black coffee!

I need to delete this app

Comment

Originally posted by Bkvill View Post
                            I need to delete this app

[emoji6]b

Comment

I hunt any chance I get and winds right. I work 5.5 days a week. Really only get sat evening and sun morning. have mens bible study sunday evenings, but its almost over. I usually get down sun morning around 8:30 to make sunday school. might hav eto sit later in the morning and make church.

Comment

Originally posted by LuBowhunter View Post
                                Buddy I can see it now. Two pork chops (if you haven't had a Waffle House pork chop you haven't lived), two eggs sunny side, wheat toast, hash browns with cheese and jalapeƱos, and a cup of black coffee!
                                Never had waffle House, but you are making me hungry.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X