Full moon foolish - live action

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by texasforever View Post
    Haven't seen anything yet, tempted to go look for the pig I suck last night. I WANT MY ARROW!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Wow same here lol. He was a biggun and I want to find my arrow also. Yesterday evening was good though. Had a doe come in at dark with a shooter behind her, but he stayed in the brush rubbing a tree, and came out when it was too dark

Comment

Originally posted by jooger17 View Post
      I love hunting around a full moon. It's one of my favorite times to be in a tree. I always see more activity in relation to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      X2 love love morning hunting around a full moon during the rut . We still have 2
      Months till the rut .

Comment

I'm in the blind this morning with my 11 year old hoping for his first bow kill. This far the movement here is just what I suspected it would be with this moon, non existent. Hoping we get some action and he gets a chance to put an arrow in something.

Comment

Been hunting pretty hard since Thursday. Deer activity has been relatively non-existent. Other than yesterday morning, Ive been in a tripod over hand corn. Yesterday morning I was in a box staring at a feeder. I did manage to run a hypo through a coyote yesterday morning

Comment

Originally posted by Fargus View Post
            Been hunting pretty hard since Thursday. Deer activity has been relatively non-existent. Other than yesterday morning, Ive been in a tripod over hand corn. Yesterday morning I was in a box staring at a feeder. I did manage to run a hypo through a coyote yesterday morning
            At this point... wish a raccoon or coyote anything works... ready for action

"The history of the bow and arrow is the history of mankind."

Comment

Sorry to disappoint y'all, but I think I just killed a world record..... mosquito

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Camera showed some early movement and some mid day. Had a young eight on the corn for 10min this morning.

Comment

So far nothing but birds and mosquitos here. But I am hunting a are with low deer density. Not a lot of deer in this country but there are some big old mature bucks.

Comment

Originally posted by LuBowhunter View Post
                    Waffle House is sounding really good right now.
                    Dang why did you post that! Nearest one is an hour away I believe. Google here I come!

Comment

Yup 1 hr away. Braums it is!

Comment

My dad used say " the best time to go hunting, is any time you can". Good luck, hope you shank something.

Comment

Originally posted by LuBowhunter View Post
                          So far nothing but birds and mosquitos here. But I am hunting a are with low deer density. Not a lot of deer in this country but there are some big old mature bucks.
                          Same here... lots of respect for this type of hunting, don't get me wrong... hill country is awesome setting twenty deer at a time and anyone with a high fence wants to invite me to do some cull hunting I'm in. I've only got one deer on this place in at now... it was the only time seeing any. But he was my best.

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
                            Dang why did you post that! Nearest one is an hour away I believe. Google here I come!

Haha my house is 8 minutes away for a change of clothes and then Waffle House is 10 minutes from there.

Comment

Originally posted by bjsexpress View Post
                              Same here... lots of respect for this type of hunting, don't get me wrong... hill country is awesome setting twenty deer at a time and anyone with a high fence wants to invite me to do some cull hunting I'm in. I've only got one deer on this place in at now... it was the only time seeing any. But he was my best.

Yup I go years in between trophy kills here. Last one was in 2009 156" 13 pt.

Comment

Buddy I can see it now. Two pork chops (if you haven't had a Waffle House pork chop you haven't lived), two eggs sunny side, wheat toast, hash browns with cheese and jalapeƱos, and a cup of black coffee!

Comment

Working...
                                X