No announcement yet.

Rep. Elijah Cummings dead at 68

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dems are all worried about clean air. Now he is no longer wasting it..

Comment

Didn't know the man just his politics. Didn't agree with his politics. Prayers up for his family.

Comment

Proverbs 11:10 "When the righteous prosper, the city rejoices; when the wicked perish, there are shouts of joy."

One less **** in the punch bowl

Comment

I know you aren't supposed to talk ill of the dead, so.....

Comment

Originally posted by texan4ut View Post
            Didn't know the man just his politics. Didn't agree with his politics. Prayers up for his family.
            I'm praying for all the good, moral people who also died yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by Russ79 View Post
              I know you aren't supposed to talk ill of the dead, so.....
              Doesn't seem to stop a lot on tbh. I didn't care for the man's politics but RIP nonetheless.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
                Perhaps Baltimore may get cleaned up.
                Rats probably done ate all the meat off the bones already!!

I've worked in alot of sheet holes back in the day but that place was the king sheet hole!!

Give me Compton, S side of Chicago, Jackson, Detroit, anywhere but Baltimore!

Comment

As much I love Trumps “tweets”, I’m kind of scared about his next one.

Comment

Originally posted by Stuck View Post
                    As much I love Trumps “tweets”, I’m kind of scared about his next one.
                    Trump just tweeted “ Rot in Hell you SOB!”

Comment

Good riddance. Now, let's hope the Republican governor for Maryland appoints a good conservative replacement.

Where's RBG?

Comment

Well that's one down. Maybe Bernie's heart will go ahead and finish giving out next. Then if Warren or AOC got suicided we'd have a pretty satisfactory trifecta.

Comment

As evidenced in this thread, we have lost our decency and respect for each other in America...
                          I pretty much disagreed with everything this guy stood for politically, but good grief folks, the man had a family and they are grieving a great loss to them...

May God rest his soul... Don't have a clue about his beliefs, but I hope he's at peace with eternity.

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
                            Well that's one down. Maybe Bernie's heart will go ahead and finish giving out next. Then if Warren or AOC got suicided we'd have a pretty satisfactory trifecta.

I like them, they help move the center to the right. Now it wouldn’t upset me if Pelosi and Schumer were heart broken over this.

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                            As evidenced in this thread, we have lost our decency and respect for each other in America...
                            I pretty much disagreed with everything this guy stood for politically, but good grief folks, the man had a family and they are grieving a great loss to them...

May God rest his soul... Don't have a clue about his beliefs, but I hope he's at peace with eternity.
                            I didn’t have a good thing to say about him when he was alive. My opinion of him hasn’t changed, not going to start speaking well of him now.

Comment

I believe Will Rodgers said this and I think applies to this.

I have never wished death on anyone, but have read many obituaries with a smile on my face.

Comment

Well Bye!

Comment

Working...
                                X