Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any updates from the youth hunt?

Comment

We were drawn for this weekend and we may pass becouse we have a funeral to go to on Sunday and it is 90% rain for Saterday, also the ATV is down and not running

Comment

Gonna be soggy I bet.

Comment

We had fun but didn't shoot anything. We did not see any hogs. Had 3 separate little fork horns and two 8 pts come out. Se hunted from about 1 until after dark on Saturday and before sunup until about 12:30 on Sunday. We did not stay for the Sunday night. Marc seemed surprised we didn't see any hogs. The deer won this round. I'm heading to South Llano River SP next Tuesday for the adult spike/doe hunt - unlimited Axis, Fallow and Sika. Hoping to shoot my first Axis.

Happy hunting on your trip to Stringfellow.

Comment

Originally posted by Cypress Hunter View Post
            We had fun but didn't shoot anything. We did not see any hogs. Had 3 separate little fork horns and two 8 pts come out. Se hunted from about 1 until after dark on Saturday and before sunup until about 12:30 on Sunday. We did not stay for the Sunday night. Marc seemed surprised we didn't see any hogs. The deer won this round. I'm heading to South Llano River SP next Tuesday for the adult spike/doe hunt - unlimited Axis, Fallow and Sika. Hoping to shoot my first Axis.

Happy hunting on your trip to Stringfellow.
            I'm going there in early December for a five day hunt where the eight pointers a good size ?

Comment

the second was very nice. heavy horned, mass throughout. shooter.

the first was young.

Comment

I'm pumped up

Comment

My group will be there 11/30-12/4. Anyone else have any info that might be helpful. Looks like it might be hard to find dry ground to put a pop up in.

Comment

Ttt

Comment

In the blind now getting to be that magical hour. We will see. Saw hogs riding in.

Comment

Good luck and keep us posted.

Comment

Been slow. 2 does killed by other hunters. I saw a button buck this am. Another in my party saw a doe fawn and a 4pt. Wet as heck. Hoping for some cool dry weather.

Comment

Good Luck!

Comment

Keep us updated. Good Luck.

Comment

How many standby hunters did they let hunt?

Comment

Working...
                                X